British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Lakeside V Poole Ela. 8/04/16

When did Buzz last ride at Purfleet? last I see was in 2012 for the Panthers & scored 4+1 from 5 rides

No. I have now arrived but most Poole fans have not. Rob is 3 miles south of the tunnel at 8.12pm. And the usualguys are not here. Took me 5 hours.

No. I have now arrived but most Poole fans have not. Rob is 3 miles south of the tunnel at 8.12pm. And the usualguys are not here. Took me 5 hours.

I keep tell everybody, your better off getting there early even if that means a few hours hanging around.. than struggling. Well done, at least you got there, many probably won't.

When did Buzz last ride at Purfleet? last I see was in 2012 for the Panthers & scored 4+1 from 5 rides

I think he'l score a few more tonight... ;)

I bet Davey Watt will have a face like a smacked @rse by the time he gets to Lakeside.

Then again, why break the habit of a lifetime! ;)

I like that but joking aside, after Coventry won down at Poole in 2010 (remember that night people?!) the Poole riders and managed sulked like little kids. But not Davey, he was out signing autographs and congratulating the Bees fans. Up to then I'd never thought much of him but my respect for him shot up then.

Oh, whoops! Not good.

Lakeside's top 5 are looking too strong for Poole's. Looks like those thinking they would go unbeaten all season (such as Pearsen) got in wrong.

Well done Lakeside. They have had a really strong start to the season

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

I can remember when Holder was quite good!

Well beat tonight and by a bigger score than I thought. Outgated, out battled. Well done to Lakeside. Doubt anyone will get a result here.

Watt a complete disgrace and Holder not much better. Brady can be excused as his first vist but Lakeside were just so much better around here.

Some decent racing as well.

• Like 2

Well I didn't expect that. I had this down as a pretty easy 10 point away win. What a piss poor effort from the Poole heat leaders!

17 (paid 19) points from the Poole reserves shows how much of an advantage they have over other teams. Still don't know how Poole managed to sign both! Just as well the rest of the team decided not to turn up :wink:

Edited by Steve0

Glug ,Glug, Glug

Great comeback from the Hammers. AJ and Swidders superb, Great last 2 rides from RL and LB. Was Bridgers last to first ride that good people?

5 hours to see your boys choke Shovvy you must be gutted fella!! Watt did this too many times for us giving up no effort your welcome to him.

• Like 1