British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Lakeside V Poole Ela. 8/04/16

Davey Watt could be at reserve soon. Would weaken Poole if he continues in his current form. He won't be able to be replaced by reserves then

17 (paid 19) points from the Poole reserves shows how much of an advantage they have over other teams. Still don't know how Poole managed to sign both! Just as well the rest of the team decided not to turn up :wink:

Nevermind eh, im sure that normal service will be resumed shortly.. Don't get to excited mr happy.. ;)

No excuses better team on the night won. Some of the Poole team need a talking to. Its okto lose but Poole are known for fighting all te way and just couldnt cope with Lakeside tonight.

In the scheme of things it matters little but Watt needs to get his head sorted or Bjane might be looking for a ride.

• Like 1

Proud of my team tonight.

Poole are obviously a ridiculously strong team and I thought at 6 points down, with our reserves not performing, we'd had it.

Kelvin is making a positive impact no question and Lewis Bridger was dynamite in his last ride.

Great result!

• Like 3

Forgot to congratulate Lakeside so congratulations a very high spirited win and thoroughly deserved.

Proud of my team tonight.

Poole are obviously a ridiculously strong team and I thought at 6 points down, with our reserves not performing, we'd had it.

Kelvin is making a positive impact no question and Lewis Bridger was dynamite in his last ride.

Great result!

When we were six up i thought we looked a bit wobbly and so it proved. Not disappointed more angry with the application of two riders. Edited by Steve Shovlar

Holder having a shocking season doesn't bode well for the gp's.

Watt struggling and Kurtz needs time. Andersen and Buck doing their jobs

Holder having a shocking season doesn't bode well for the gp's.

Watt struggling and Kurtz needs time. Andersen and Buck doing their jobs

Holder was good against Coventry and Swindon.Shamek Pawlicki or Antonio Lindback for Watt please this is embarrassing.

After a nightmare journey from Kent it looked like a Poole win early on.

Great fight-back from Lakeside and shows they will be hard to beat at Home.

Watt was terrible and Holder looks a shadow of his former self at the moment.

AJ is class and worth entrance money alone.

How on earth is Ellis ALLOWED to sign for Eastbourne in the NL ???

Joke.

ent

Well beat tonight and by a bigger score than I thought. Outgated, out battled. Well done to Lakeside. Doubt anyone will get a result here.

Watt a complete disgrace and Holder not much better. Brady can be excused as his first vist but Lakeside were just so much better around here.

Some decent racing as well.

I have followed Brady very closely the last 2 years, his big downfall is technical tracks, when watching him at Ipswich Newcastle etc very poor. He his a big talent but not surprised with his score tonight. A comparison to say Lambert, million miles away!

• Like 1

After the service Watt has given Poole i cant believe the rubbish he is taking from some Poole fans...'a disgrace'?...poor way to treat him he is clearly having a confidence crisis but very sobering to maybe think Pirates arent so invincible after all? Still a bloody good side though

• Like 3

It's ridiculous. You don't sack a rider after 2 bad meetings! He just needs to sort out his head going by what he has said on twitter and Skidder saying he has some personal problems.

• Like 3

After a nightmare journey from Kent it looked like a Poole win early on.

Great fight-back from Lakeside and shows they will be hard to beat at Home.

Watt was terrible and Holder looks a shadow of his former self at the moment.

AJ is class and worth entrance money alone.

How on earth is Ellis ALLOWED to sign for Eastbourne in the NL ???

Joke.

Same type of question was asked as to why Bowen has such a false average for Kent! At least you wont be thrashed by him as he's not riding tomorrow or in August when we are next at CP. We have given up sufficient points for him and he wants it so there's no problem! one rider cant win a league on his own!

Good win by Lakeside suppose Holder and Watt could have been standing by the chip van for all the result mattered.

It's ridiculous. You don't sack a rider after 2 bad meetings! He just needs to sort out his head going by what he has said on twitter and Skidder saying he has some personal problems.

Agree