British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Ipswich Vs Peterborough Thurs April 14th Plc

Any fans coming a14 way from west, avoid the bastard. Accident slowing everything right up....

Lambert and Grondal really need to sort there bikes out, lacking so much speed and Palm Toft really has to be under pressure, not even threatening really.

Ippo too good tonight, top 3, far too quick for us.

Maybe Panthers are not as good as everyone thought if Ipswich have turned us over... as they have a poor team IMO.

Well, a win is a win and I'll take it anyway it comes.

However we definitely have issues in the reserve spots and how long is CL going to stick with them?

When it comes to the Premier league proper we will need to gain points from the reserves to achieve anything and that just doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

I know it's still early days but already I'm thinking we ought to do something sooner rather than later, but of course that's just my opinion.

Maybe Panthers are not as good as everyone thought if Ipswich have turned us over... as they have a poor team IMO.

There not that poor, King and Covatti are as good as most teams have as a 1 and 5, Kerr and Risager are good riders and on day can score, the reserves are rubbishe but still a decent enough side.

Palm Toft and Lambert really are struggling and when we have nearly 2 points to play with.....

Perry and Busk are 2 shining lights so far this season.

some people never thought they were that great anyway , building a team near 2 pts under the limit with lambert and palm toft in it who are never going to up there averages means they'll struggle ,

• Like 2

Still feel Ippo will win by 6-10 points, MPT and Grondal being our weak links. Hope Perry can keep his form up, as superb to see so far this season.

Well nailed that one nicely!

Perry and Busk are 2 shining lights so far this season.

porsing will improve he's to good not to

• Like 1

porsing will improve he's to good not to

Agreed same with Grondal.

Palm toft and Lambert in the danger zone for the chop. I'd say more Lambert as Palm toft could improve I think Lambert has hit his limit.

Agreed same with Grondal.

Palm toft and Lambert in the danger zone for the chop. I'd say more Lambert as Palm toft could improve I think Lambert has hit his limit.

can't see anybody getting chop .... there's no riders out there to replace them , everybody has different opinions some think the team was good some thought pea poor ... 1 thing for sure people won't be getting so carried away with those results against Scunthorpe who lets be honest are pea poor

• Like 1

Very happy with the result and the performance.

Good to see Danny back on it (good pit work bruv)

Nico - all action as ever

Lewi - top notch

Morten- solid

Sarj - looked quick and a well thought out move in heat 8

Paco - a promising heat 14 - something to build on

Daryl - obviously trying so hard. Impressed with his attitude