British Speedway Forum
a4poster

Belle Vue Grand Opening Refund?

Cheques 😂😂😂 see even bsf auto correct to cherubs because cheques are obsolete

• Like 3

Another week gone and still nothing despite being told that I was on the next batch and would be no later than Tuesday past.

Nothing today. I am going to give them another day (Friday) as this will nearly be 2.5 weeks since promised or else going directly to the card issuer.

Post? Why on earth are they posting refunds? It's 2016!

Quite correct.

Any basic online system that takes sales can also refund... its a 10 second process...

Quite correct.

Any basic online system that takes sales can also refund... its a 10 second process...

Clever from Belle Vue see. A lot of people forget to cash small cheques.

Another day has passed. I am really getting fed up now! I have spoken to them three times now over the last couple of weeks. Each time it has promised to be back on the card by the middle of that week.

I know in terms of money it is reletively small but added to the rail fares and hotels etc, it at least claws back something from the weekend.

Another call on Monday, otherwise I am going direct to the card issuer.

Edited by a4poster

Quite correct.

Exactly. I'm really not sure why this is dragging on. The thing is it's just one more thing that makes us question BV speedway and it's professionalism.

I received my refund(s) weeks ago, the process was very simple and straightforward.

I wonder why mine and hundreds (thousands?) of other refunds have been completed without any fuss or bother, hmmm....

One wonders why a devout Belle Vue fan would even be asking for a refund, not as if you can't attend other meetings there is it? hmmm.....

That being said DAC.. like you, I do have my doubts over the legitimacy of the poster's claims too.

Interesting how the MP for Stretford and Urmston is suggesting Manchester United should refund fans so that they are not left out of pocket after Sunday's abandoned game.

Interesting how the MP for Stretford and Urmston is suggesting Manchester United should refund fans so that they are not left out of pocket after Sunday's abandoned game.

I believe that anyone with a ticket gets a refund AND entry to the game tomorrow night.

Quite right to!

I suppose had the council been responsible for Old Trafford the dungers would have been able to correctly point out that it had nothing to with them, it wouldn't stop a few notrights still blaming them though.

BV Speedway promoted the meeting, the buck stops with them. Why is that so hard to grasp.

BV Speedway promoted the meeting, the buck stops with them. Why is that so hard to grasp.

The stadium is up and running, it is a fantastic achievement and already the track is producing some good racing. The evidence about what happened and what has been discovered since is out there and people will make up their minds. Those with an axe to grind and some of those who claimed it would never be built will continue to believe whatever suits their agenda. It's time to move on.

• Like 1

The stadium is up and running, it is a fantastic achievement and already the track is producing some good racing. The evidence about what happened and what has been discovered since is out there and people will make up their minds. Those with an axe to grind and some of those who claimed it would never be built will continue to believe whatever suits their agenda. It's time to move on.

Scb said Belle Vue ran the meeting so the buck stopped with them you don't need a axe to grind to understand that ...I wish would not keep going on about agendas etc ..when clearly you had one of the biggest yourself .