British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Coventry V Poole El Friday 22nd April 2016

I meant that bit that said you were missing a rider tomorrow.

To be fair if we are going to postpone meetings for riders missing we'd never get the season finished. Better fixture planning needed!

it wont be that holders missing that could define this one , coventry have to go with reserves for the majority of worynas rides making them weaker -

Woryna is a reserve anyway

it wont be that holders missing that could define this one , coventry have to go with reserves for the majority of worynas rides making them weaker -

We might get away with it at home.

We might get away with it at home.

No chance, we won't get close.

• Like 1

No chance, we won't get close.

Didnt mean I think we will win, just think the cover will be adequate at home.

You've got the new U21 champ as one reserve with the 'electric starting machine' as the other plus the bloke thats got loads more ambition than one of Poole's current reserves - and still you think the Bees might lose?!

I really don't understand it!!!!!?????? ;-) ;-)

• Like 2

To be fair if we are going to postpone meetings for riders missing we'd never get the season finished. Better fixture planning needed!

Well yes agree with that!

You've got the new U21 champ as one reserve with the 'electric starting machine' as the other plus the bloke thats got loads more ambition than one of Poole's current reserves - and still you think the Bees might lose?!

I really don't understand

it!!!!!?????? ;-) ;-)

Nice try...

• Like 2

What with 8 clubs in the league ! :o

Yet another almost national league line-up at "elite" (sic) prices. Have checked tv and radio times and a full line-up of stars on Friday for Emmerdale, Coronation Street and Eastenders -week in and week out.

On paper, a Coventry vs Poole fixture, and in a competition which provides some meaning, should be a great spectacle and give a healthy crowd.

Alas, unfortunately once again, fear it won't.

My reference to Emm, Coro & East was tongue in cheek - but until "taking of the urine" stops, think I would rather spend time and effort not watching speedway at my expense, time and the main reason, at the profit of a dumb promoter. Is it any wonder why SKY are struggling to find any meetings worthwhile to present on TV?

Shame !

• Like 2

I really don't understand it!!!!!?????? ;-) ;-)

More bait required

With riders missing again it's about time we went to fixed night racing like Poland.

With riders missing again it's about time we went to fixed night racing like Poland.

Bad idea, usually proposed by people that don't regularly attend. It's been proven time and time again that Coventry isn't well attended outside the established Friday and Saturday race night.

Torun encroach on Coventry's established race night and still take preference. Unbelievable.

Edited by CB252

Poland don't really have a fixed race day now. They have meetings Friday, Saturday, Sunday and the occasional Monday this season. Even Denmark run on more than one day.

Poland don't really have a fixed race day now. They have meetings Friday, Saturday, Sunday and the occasional Monday this season. Even Denmark run on more than one day.

Perhaps we'll only have one night left free from Europe, Tuesday!!! That'll be the EL night!!!