British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hagonshocker

Swindon V Belle Vue 21/04/16

There really does seem a reluctance amongst Swindon fans at the moment to start anything about our fixtures this season (cant think why ;)) so here goes...That's it you lot can do the talking etc

Is it a double header?

Could be as BV are not able to run any meetings at BV they are having their home and away meetings at Swindon this thursday :wink:

I was waiting for a team line ups and preview on the Robins website but still waiting. They seem to be getting later and later.

If the roobins ride like they have the last couple of meetings this is going to result in 4 points for BV. Hopefully the track will be sorted out and if the Swindon riders up their game and some of the BV riders ride like they usually do at Blunsdon the meeting could be tight and go either way.

The only line up change we know about is that Charles Wright is at number 3, Josh G at 4 and Rohan Tungate will be a reserve.

Edited by A ORLOV

Could be as BV are not able to run any meetings at BV they are having their home and away meetings at Swindon this thursday :wink:

Might help if the riders stopped griping about the track & got on & rode it. It didn't seem to affect Doyle & Wright.
  • Like 1

Can only see an Aces win. Hopefully the Robins will dig in and stop whinging.

43-47

I think the Robins will really be up for this after a poor start to the season, I will be happy with a draw.

Can only see an away win, Belle Vue a real decent side.Zagar is the key for me, a class act but at times he does not ride as an in/out No1.If he gets it together in Britain i think they can beat Poole for the league.

Edited by Sidney the robin

Narrow away win if both teams ride like they have so far this season. It will be interesting to see how Josh, Wright & Tungate get on in their new positions.

42-48

Topsey turvy season ahead for the Robins. After some poor performances so far, this unpredictable team of racers will probably do the business. Swindon by 6.

Hoping for a win but if we do get beat just hope we don't come up with the poor excuses like last week

• Like 2

Still no team line ups or meeting review on the Swindon website.