British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Sheffield Vs Ipswich Plc 21/04/2016

I wish I had sausage instead of what was supposed to be fish. Just skin bones and batter. I can't believe they now leave the skin on. Yuk

I can't believe they now leave the skin on. Yuk

that's the best bit you wuss!!

• Like 1

I wish I had sausage instead of what was supposed to be fish. Just skin bones and batter. I can't believe they now leave the skin on. Yuk

Should've had the Cornish pasty. I can't stand skin on fried fish either

How will Paco go on his return to Owlerton - or whatever its called these days?

Can only see this being a home win by a bit of a margin, but if Danny and Sarj stick a good Heat 1 in .... but, then we have Heat 2..

Apologies Witches fans, I jinxed the Heat 2 result. FGS, Paco, finger out lad. Your career in British speedway could be on the line here - along with CL's credibility in respect of his judgement on riders and building up an asset base?

• Like 2

Well I wasnt too far away after all - a couple a slightly different shape but only one piece of the jigsaw missing.......

Well I wasnt too far away after all - a couple a slightly different shape but only one piece of the jigsaw missing.......

Nr 6 spot.!

To get my brain addled 46 points we would need something along the lines of

Danny 12

Nico 10

Lewi 6

Morten 6

Sarj 5

Paco 5

Daryl 2

Each of these scores perhaps represent the best you could expect from each individual so not impossible but very rare to have all 7 on song on the same night - particularly away from home.

Nr 6 spot.!

quite possibly

Is there anyone around that fits? Cos it ain't worth waiting till his average drops to 3 as even less choices.

Does anyone know what paco is actually currently averaging? It can't be much over 1.5 I wouldn't have thought

What ave is Adam Ellis??

4.67 - about .75 too high.

Sadly Paco was very poor, nice lad but talks a good race only. Fear for his future to be honest.

Sarg rode well!!!!