British Speedway Forum
Pob

Ipswich Vs Sheffield Plc Sat 23rd April

Just thinking of the "Race of the Season" , Bukhave, Paco, Karger, & Etheridge.....

Just checking how heat 2 has gone!

Edited by TheScotsman
  • Like 1

Just checking how heat 2 has gone!

Whoop, whoop. You were right in keeping the faith Scotsman. If he scores in Heat 7, he will be the new local hero. Forza Paco!

A good win by a decent margin considering King had an average night and Kerr didn't score in his first two outings.

Great to see Paco getting a win and six in total, you could really see what it meant to him. Also, well done to Sarjeant who is starting to look like a good signing. I thought Josh Bates looked good for Sheffield.

Crowd seemed to be decent as well and probably a hundred or two above the Thursday average. I can see Saturday becoming the race night if the Elite league picks Thursday as one of its set nights.

• Like 1

6+1 for paco.

You'll all be wanting to join the club with me and HKP!

• Like 1

Rule 15.14.1 If a rider is disqualified for an offence under Art 15.3 (A Starting offence is committed where if a riders motorcycle touches or breaks the tapes while the Green Starting Light is on) or a non-disqualified rider is unable to take part in a re-run (FN) then the place may be taken by a Reserve or another qualified rider.

So why was James Sarjeant put of 15m in heat 15? Good job it didn't matter!

Anyways it was a good meeting and well done to both Sarj on a great display and Paco for 1st heat win and another paid win.

BTW it was Baltic!

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

I did predict our reserves would outscore theirs tonight, clever me. Well done to our reserves and now that's what I'm talking about James sarjeant

Edited by baldyman

Crowd seemed to be decent as well and probably a hundred or two above the Thursday average. I can see Saturday becoming the race night if the Elite league picks Thursday as one of its set nights.

Thought it looked down IMO. Also Saturdays won't happen whilst there are still stock cars around..

If someone had predicted Danny and Lewi to score just 5 each and us still to win by 12 everyone wouldve thought they were loopy!!

Sarj was superb and Paco lightening away a couple of times and looked quick enough once out in front.

Good stuff boys!!

I'm looking for a big haul of points from Lewi Kerr, Sarj to have his best meeting to date, the Reserves to outscore their opposites (gulp) and a comfortable 10 point home win and frozen toes by the end of the night.

I don't get many of my guesses predictions even fairly close, and as others are saying they said it first, just a reminder above of macca56's ability (almost) to predict the future...

So long as we know... :wink:

PS: Danny lowering his average in a meaningless, as far as the competition is concerned, fixture?

Edited by macca56

Respect!

All hail macca and pacca.

Haha, Hail on me - all hale and hearty. Pacca and Macca - what a combo, like pizza and haggis, Good grief.

How was Naaaaarwich today, Scotsman?

Haha, Hail on me - all hale and hearty. Pacca and Macca - what a combo, like pizza and haggis, Good grief.

How was Naaaaarwich today, Scotsman?

Just to let you know macca, Aussie flags flying tonight at Foxhall in Billy's honour, and meeting music started with "Billy don't be a hero" :approve:

• Like 1