British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Cradley V Kings Lynn Young Stars 25/4/16 Nl

Any thoughts on the score?

With Dan Bewley in for the injured James Purchase and R/R for Jack Kingston again I think it could be a healthy win for the Heathens. I'm going for 57-33.

I think the young stars seemed to be overlooked, but when you have a 5 pointer at reserve plus a strong top 5 I think they will test out most teams.

Gonna say 6 point home win.

Is Kingston working again or still getting over his crash? Would be a bit alarming if he cannot get the time off again?

I think Kings Lynn could pull this off Kingsley 7 rides and the team led by greaves with expirence

Working again!

Not sure how much longer the promotion or fans will tolerate this? I understand and accept that riders have jobs but for planned fixtures arrangements should be made. Twice a season unavailable perhaps but twice a month?

I think Kings Lynn could pull this off Kingsley 7 rides and the team led by greaves with expirence

Think the Cradley big hitting heat leaders will all find double figures but who else will chip in? Kings Lynn are a strength in depth side so i think this will make a very interesting match this evening.

Bewley's points will be the difference I reckon, he'll score more than Purchase would have that's for sure.

• Like 1

Yep

It's Dan Bewley's presence that caused me to go for such a high winning margin. He was brilliant on his Monmore debut. What a shame that one got away!!

What about Bringing Richard Andrews in before the averages change as we won't have much to spare with Chessell doubling his average at present

What about Bringing Richard Andrews in before the averages change as we won't have much to spare with Chessell doubling his average at present

don't think he's fully fit yet.

Expected better scores from cupitt and kinsley. But otherwise as predicted. Basford sounded fast but a little wild? Track was probably different from normal.

Can sam woods be a number 8 if he's not a flat 3 pointer?

1st time to Wolves for a Cradley meeting I always thought they had good crowds but very very poor they was more at Stoke last Saturday

I have been a little outspoken about Kingston working again. He will never get any better not riding so that he doesn't have to work.

1st time to Wolves for a Cradley meeting I always thought they had good crowds but very very poor they was more at Stoke last Saturday

outside maybe, it was raining.