British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Ipswich Vs Somerset Pl Thurs April 28th

With the LC now a distant memory we switch to the League and the visit of Somerset .

Better performance last time around to beat Sheffield at home but what will Somerset bring . Not normally a happy hunting ground for the Rebels but after last weekend thumping of Peterborough at the showground should Witches fans be a little more worried this time around.

Oh and of course there is a little matter of a certain Mr Rohan Tungate in the Rebels side who i'm sure will get a warm welcome ............

With 3 of their riders never ridden foxhall before, that should give us the edge early on and Lewis and morten should have the beating of wright and his partner for a witches win by 10

I'm hoping it is going to warm up by Thursday otherwise my poor little texting fingers might fall off!

Nah, I was too busy celebrating my birthday! I think the alcohol made me forget about the cold and ergo, your fingers.....

Thanks for doing it though, I had a brilliant night.

Anyway, back to the meeting.

Let's hope we can build on the recent victory over Sheffield with continued input from Sarj,Paco and Darryl and the other 4 performing as we know they can.

Given the lack of Foxhall knowledge with some of the Rebels team I would be hopeful of a reasonable size home win.

The track appeared a bit better against Sheffield and just maybe there might be a bit of grip for the real racers in our side. We can always hope.

Very much looking forward to my first visit to Ipswich this year, think this is a hard one to call. NOT looking forward to the 440 mile round trip!

Very much looking forward to my first visit to Ipswich this year, think this is a hard one to call. NOT looking forward to the 440 mile round trip!

I'd also get your thermals out of the cupboard if I were you they're not done with yet!

Safe journey and enjoy the meeting.

• Like 1

Jake, Brad and Zach will not have seen any of the Prem tracks, did ok against P/Boro, more of the same please.

Has Ipswich's most loyalist fan been on here yet ? Clearly not.... :rofl: