British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Wolverhampton V Poole. Ela 2/5/16

Wrong again rmc, never mind eh?! Incidentally they are EDRs now rather than FTRs!! :nono::D

Again? If this was something of real relevance rather than a petty sports forum dominated by the mentally-challenged I'd be worried.

I appreciate that the actual acronym is the essence of the argument.....

....Honestly......

Perhaps we should give them their real description, cheap, exploited riders?

Keep trying, someone will be impressed, I'm not. Your barrel must be getting pretty thin after all the petty scraping ;-)

So for once you don't get your way. Makes a change, doesn't it? Perhaps you've been pushing your luck a little too far?

I do enjoy our little discussions you know, it's so good not having to think, as opposed to dealing with normal people. .

Again? If this was something of real relevance rather than a petty sports forum dominated by the mentally-challenged I'd be worried.

I appreciate that the actual acronym is the essence of the argument.....

....Honestly......

Perhaps we should give them their real description, cheap, exploited riders?

Keep trying, someone will be impressed, I'm not. Your barrel must be getting pretty thin after all the petty scraping ;-)

So for once you don't get your way. Makes a change, doesn't it? Perhaps you've been pushing your luck a little too far?

I do enjoy our little discussions you know, it's so good not having to think, as opposed to dealing with normal people. .

What a rude, ignorant poster you are. Full of venom on every thread.

• Like 3

What a rude, ignorant poster you are. Full of venom on every thread.

Bitter would be a better word

• Like 3

Well you got something right amongst all that dross you wrote. Whens your next Out patient appointment... :rofl:

A missing EDR rider may be replaced by a guest rider, who must be an EDR rider with an equal or lower EL average (based on most recent published green sheets).

How idiot hard would it have been to put that in the rules?

And I agree there would still be some anomalies due to the heat format, but no different to those encountered by top 5 averages.

Similarly r/r, why did they not just say that one ride could be taken by the none EDR rider immediately above the missing rider in averages, the others by EDR riders and any none EDR rider with a lower average than the missing rider.

Seriously it's not rocket science

BSPA meeting today to discuss the clarification and properly-worded addendum to the rules regarding whether Adam Ellis can be replaced by an 8 point guest or a Tier 2 EDR no hoper at 3 for Wednesday?

If that's the case and that should mean reserves can be replaced in team building with riders not on the fast draft.

Ellis got his inflated 8 average riding against reserves so why should a rider like KK, AJ or alike replace him?