British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

A List Of Heat Leader Level Riders That Want To Ride Uk Elite League, 3rd May 2016

Wonder if this list would grow significantly with a fixed race night. Woffys said that would interest him, Smolinski said at Cov that was the reason he doesnt race in England (implying he'd come back with a fixed race night).. Its got to be the way forward

Wonder if this list would grow significantly with a fixed race night. Woffys said that would interest him, Smolinski said at Cov that was the reason he doesnt race in England (implying he'd come back with a fixed race night).. Its got to be the way forward

Smolinski isn't racing here through his choice, teams don't want him on his 7+ average he'd got with Birmingham

Ahh, you're wrong about Woffy...!

There's another caveat re returning to the Elite League.. He also said that ...

That track improvements are made (not all tracks)

Vey vague and twistible caveat...

Smolinski isn't racing here through his choice, teams don't want him on his 7+ average he'd got with Birmingham

When so many teams are so far under the limit, a rider that would probably be worth a 7+ average in this below standard league would have a team place if he was available and willing.

Wi clicked onto this site expecting to see some revelations, the only name I saw Chris Holder I don't know why he appeared not even Davey Watt gets a mention. Strange reason to start a topic if there are no facts to follow.

Well, I can't think of anyone!!!

2-3 weeks ago you might have thought about Barnyard Pedersen...and what an impact he's made since making his return to Poole.

Which of course leaves Davey Watt wanting a job I suppose...maybe one for your list?

Ahh, you're wrong about Woffy...!

There's another caveat re returning to the Elite League.. He also said that ...

That track improvements are made (not all tracks)

Vey vague and twistible caveat...

I wonder what excuse number 3 is on the list?

I wonder what excuse number 3 is on the list?

Probably the same that Nicki P, Gollob, Hampel (plus any of the top Poles), Hancock, Sajfutdinov, Vaculik plus the scores of others who no longer race here or want to race here.

Just at a guess.

We all know most of them would be back if the EL said we are not changing our race nights but our pay rates are going to be 20% higher than the best on offer in Poland.

I am not saying that the objections they put forward are not genuine but, like most of us, money is the main reason we and they go to work.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 1

not sure it needs to be a fixed race night, but it needs to be once a week racing to entice the best over here (or at least some of them). Plus, they will want good money as they will need bikes and mechanics. as they cant use the Sweden/Poland bikes. Plus, EL tracks should all have covers to reduce the number of rain offs, a 28 match season probably means 40 trips over for those who dont live in UK

So which of the Elite League tracks need improving and what improvements do they need???

The statement he made re the above is very vague, and provides him (Tai) with a variable/tailor to suit excuse to still not ride UK Elite League even if the BSPA did agree to go to one night a week racing in 2017. So, anyone with any ideas to exactly which tracks and what these improvements that are needed....?

Probably his home track Wolverhampton is one.

Probably his home track Wolverhampton is one.

Coventry for sure.

Still the question remains unanswered though..... What improvements????

Unless he specifies...who knows! !