British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

A List Of Heat Leader Level Riders That Want To Ride Uk Elite League, 3rd May 2016

Unless he specifies...who knows! !

He needs asking then, because if the BSPA go for one night next year on the basis that Tai (and maybe another 2 or 3 GP boys) would come back, he (Tai) could turn round and say "struth Cobber, you havent done the track improvements!!) So I ain't coming back Sheila!!

• Like 1

3 point's I can remember Tai mention in an interview somewhere

1. Fixed race night/s
  2. UK tracks need widening as far to many have narrow straights and hinder attempts at passing safely going into turns
  3. Also some tracks find it acceptable to have bumps and ruts as the norm in the UK, not acceptable
  • Like 1

So Danny,

Some tracks need widening..

Probably impossible for a lot of EL tracks....

Some tracks are to bumpy.

I will add wavy to that as well, probably the easier than the widening issue to fix, will still need the hiring in of some pretty expensive plant, but doable.

Which tracks do you think he means need widening?

Edited by Shale Searcher

So Danny,

Some tracks need widening..

Probably impossible for a lot of EL tracks....

Some tracks are to bumpy.

I will add wavy to that as well, probably the easier than the widening issue to fix, will still need the hiring in of some pretty expensive plant, but doable.

Which tracks do you think he means need widening?

I have no idea as I can't think of any tracks in the EL that suffer from being to narrow to be fair.

Most certainly track conditions around the UK just are not good enough though. The most important piece of the Speedway jigsaw IMO

To all those saying 1 fixed race night is the answer, would you be happy with only a 14 meeting season, so 7 home meetings?

F*** me I've read some shyte on here but this thread takes the biscuit!

Edited by Blazeaway
  • Like 2

I still can't understand that anyone believes these riders will come back to this country if we bent over backwards to their demands.

They would only come up with a fresh list of demands!!.

• Like 2

I still can't understand that anyone believes these riders will come back to this country if we bent over backwards to their demands.

They would only come up with a fresh list of demands!!.

Bit harsh...all they would want is a demand for one night fixed racing , bikes supplied, transport laid on, free accomodation with built on workshop , meals, fuel, tyres, mechanic paid by the club, au pair, track prepared to THERE liking no-one elses, free Gym membership, flights all arranged and covered by club, you know just a couple of little things... :wink:

• Like 3

Bit harsh...all they would want is a demand for one night fixed racing , bikes supplied, transport laid on, free accomodation with built on workshop , meals, fuel, tyres, mechanic paid by the club, au pair, track prepared to THERE liking no-one elses, free Gym membership, flights all arranged and covered by club, you know just a couple of little things... :wink:

You forgot ridiculous financial demands as well !!!!

• Like 1

You forgot ridiculous financial demands as well !!!!

Also, don't forget their spokesperson (Tai) says that elite league tracks (not all of them) need improving!!

Not 100% which ones, and what improvements, it may be some need widening, but we don't know which...

I have no idea as I can't think of any tracks in the EL that suffer from being to narrow to be fair.

Then why put it up in the first place... Sorry Shale searcher, but this thread was a non starter from the word go..