British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicester Lions 18/5/16

They should put Holder at 2. Could you imagine heat 1! :D

Lol...personally i wouldnt as it seems to rest on gate toss even more these days and Hans ability as a tosser is a bit more in and out this year

Perhaps you could put him at 2 on this thread and at 4 on the duplicate one? See which works out best then...

Edited by hagonshocker

Weather is looking decidedly dodgy for Wednesday with rain in the area most of the day. Pain as the only wet day this week. Mind you plenty of spare Wednesdays free in June.

Will save Leicester from another tonking....until the restaging.

Makes you nostalgic for the later PL years, when Leicester had realistic chances of getting away wins.

Meeting is off.

That is a shame but not a surprise, am now waiting to see if KL Swindon will also get called off with all the rain about.

Weather is looking decidedly dodgy for Wednesday with rain in the area most of the day. Pain as the only wet day this week. Mind you plenty of spare Wednesdays free in June.

Pig bladder kicking in France. :D

Actually they're beach balls now days. ;)

No suprise but still disappointing.

Oh well roll on Monday when we face BV on Sky.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

In the best interest of speedway and More so the paying public , they should just employ the services of some BSF members to sit as a panel and declare a score , everyone knows Poole will win and the only interest must be the possibility of them getting 60 + or even a total whitewash . a pools panel type score would save time and travel for everyone involved .

• Like 1

In the best interest of speedway and More so the paying public , they should just employ the services of some BSF members to sit as a panel and declare a score , everyone knows Poole will win and the only interest must be the possibility of them getting 60 + or even a total whitewash . a pools panel type score would save time and travel for everyone involved .

Ahhh, a bit like the Pools Panel, if it's only for the home team, then call it the: POOLES PANEL!!

I'll get my coat..

• Like 1

Yeah I think I heard its going to be rain with possibility of thunder

I heard that it was cloudy with a touch of meatballs!!!

Rain stopped...sun is breaking through...and it is drying out quickly. But more rain on the way about 3pm I think.

Rain stopped...sun is breaking through...and it is drying out quickly. But more rain on the way about 3pm I think.

So where are you. certainly not in side the stadium im sure? So you think, we are going to get more rain, we are DEFINATELY going to get more rain.

There was no chance this meeting was going to run, if we got the rain that was forcast, and we did.

The early call was right, and saved a lot of fans riders and management a wasted trip.

Edited by Starman2006

Rain stopped and drying out. No more rain today looking at the weather radar. Perhaps this could have gone ahead after all. Depends on how the track had held up.

Probably the right call but with a dry rest of the day due it would have gone ahead had it been on Sky.

• Like 1