British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
womble53

Somerset V Plymouth - Friday 20th May - League Cup

It's local Derby time in the League Cup this weekend, as no one else has started the thread, here goes

Edited by womble53
  • Like 1

Well done Dave.... I will assist in kicking things off with a prediction then. The Rebels are on a roll, so not a good time for our noisy neighbours to visit the OTA.

A thumping great win for the Rebs..... 60 points on the cards.

Well done Dave.... I will assist in kicking things off with a prediction then. The Rebels are on a roll, so not a good time for our noisy neighbours to visit the OTA.

A thumping great win for the Rebs..... 60 points on the cards.

Could well be, but that depends on which Barker turns up. You know what you're going to get from Kurtz/Holder/Newman around Somerset so they'll keep it interesting. I'll stick my neck out at 54-38 to the Rebels.

Dave. Hope it's a good meeting.

Sorry I will miss it as away on holiday.

As you well know I am always split with this fixture and hope it's a good meeting.

At least we are at Wembley.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site as our regular texter is unable to text? If so, could you please send me a private message remembering to include your mobile number.

Thanks

Ben barker at no.1 for Plymouth? Christ, I hope your sake he is better than he was last week as he was nothing short of awful.

This should be reletively easy for the Rebels. Saturday will be abit more tricky however!

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Ben barker at no.1 for Plymouth? Christ, I hope your sake he is better than he was last week as he was nothing short of awful.

This should be reletively easy for the Rebels. Saturday will be abit more tricky however!

Think he's ridden in a couple of matches since his poor performance at Somerset and scored double figures each time. I'd be surprised if he does that on Friday though.

Still desperately seeking a texter for this meeting...is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

He probably will be ;)

Anyone know if Rohan is riding tonight?

No he is going to sit out the meeting following accident last night, just tweeted his shoulder needs resting.

So no Somerset fans have put up this meeting was abandoned after ht 11. Strange..

They were still at the meeting I suppose!

• Like 1