British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pete cc

Jack Kingston

I hear he is taking a rest from the sport?

Edited by pete cc

I here he is taking a rest from the sport?

only on the days of cradley meetings it seems...

• Like 1

I thought that moving to cradley would give him new aspirations in the sport with two of the best heatleaders to look up to and a good club behind him but I was obviously wrong. Good luck to him in his next venture

I wonder what would have happened to Kingston's career if he had stayed with Kent rather than moving to Mildenhall.

• Like 1

His heart hasnt really seemed to be in it this year.

Big shame as the lad showed great promise at Kent, even if occasionally he tried too hard and didn't always stay attached to his machine!

I was amazed at his performance at Central Park earlier this season in the GB under 21 semi. As one of the older/more experienced competitors, it was sad to see him end up with just a point from each of his five races - each one a gift, as each race saw only three finishers.

His reactions seemed OK at the start, but by the first turn he was usually challenging for last spot. Difficult to say whether it was mechanical, or if it was the pilot. Sad to see.

If his heart is not in it, then best he has a break.

The Jack of a three seasons back was always good to watch, and we'll remember those days.

He has not made progress since leaving Kent.. And if the dedication is not there he is better off out of it,,,

• Like 1

A good decision for both club and rider. If his heart is not in it, he is doing neither himself or Cradley any favours by continuing. In the short term, with Max Clegg, James Purchase and Ben Basford being able to take rider replacement rides it may actually strengthen the Heathens line-up.

Big shame as the lad showed great promise at Kent, even if occasionally he tried too hard and didn't always stay attached to his machine!

I was amazed at his performance at Central Park earlier this season in the GB under 21 semi. As one of the older/more experienced competitors, it was sad to see him end up with just a point from each of his five races - each one a gift, as each race saw only three finishers.

His reactions seemed OK at the start, but by the first turn he was usually challenging for last spot. Difficult to say whether it was mechanical, or if it was the pilot. Sad to see.

If his heart is not in it, then best he has a break.

The Jack of a three seasons back was always good to watch, and we'll remember those days.

Yes i saw Jack that year against Cradley, and i remember one particular outside pass, and was happy to see him sign this year for Cradley, As for the Under 21 Semi i had Jack down as one of the Favourites to progress, i think his score reflects his current riding, sad to see its turned out this way for a talented rider.