British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TonyE

Leicester Lions V Lakeside Hammers - 28 May Elite 'b' Fixture

Have Coventry dropped him?

Young Pole, name starts with Wo. Brain fade.

I'm sure they'll cope with Woryna Wozniak in reserve!

I thought he was banned for 28 days?

I thought he was banned for 28 days?

His polish club require him to practise on Saturdays & have withdrawn his start permission to ride in this country, for the foreseeable future.

Oh heck. Hadn't realised. Thats a killer for Leicester then.

A Polish lad not allowed to ride in a match because his team in Poland won't allow it?

A 27 year old Dane top scores riding at reserve against National League riders?

And a Belle Vue/Peterborough heat leader wins the meeting for Lakeside so they move higher up the table further away from his own team?

British Speedway 2016...

Can't understand why it's not packing the crowds in, I really can't...

• Like 8

A Polish lad not allowed to ride in a match because his team in Poland won't allow it?

And a Belle Vue/Peterborough heat leader wins the meeting for Lakeside so they move higher up the table further away from his own team?

British Speedway 2016...

Can't understand why it's not packing the crowds in, I really can't...

Mear and Kerr ...National league riders ? guests winning matches who ride for a rival club and poles not allowed to ride by there Polish club ..not seen any of that before 2016

I do get a lot of your post but I'm confused about the NL comment. Which NL riders did he beat?

Klindt beat Kennett, Bridger, Mear, Kerr & Lawson

Great fightback from the Lions, Hammers nearly threw this.

Were you there stevebrum ?

Seeing Leicester only had 5 EL riders against Lakeside 7 EL riders they did an excellent job keeping it close all the way and had they had there full team the lions would of won this meeting with ease.

I thought Dave Darcy comments were spot on tonight.

Seeing next week that Wozniak would be reserve how does R/R work at reserve if he can't be replaced through a ban or will they make up more new rules by then ?

Edited by robert72
  • Like 4

Seeing next week that Wozniak would be reserve how does R/R work at reserve if he can't be replaced through a ban or will they make up more new rules by then ?

Will be a guest.

Were you there stevebrum ?

Why?

Why would I go to a Leicester V Lakeside meeting? ?

I do get a lot of your post but I'm confused about the NL comment. Which NL riders did he beat?

Klindt beat Kennett, Bridger, Mear, Kerr & Lawson

More a comment on him riding in a position that was originally set aside to bring on British riders, many of whom have been, and still are around the country, National League level..

I am sure riding twice at reserve against the likes of Chris Widman will be beneficial financially and give his confidence a boost but it is wrong that he gets that chance.

If British Speedway wants to continue with the EDR system then it should be ran as originally set up...

If it doesn't, then scrap it all together, and let teams build up to a strength that allows experienced Danish riders to ride at reserve level as it tactically benefits the team..

At least the crowds (the ones still going anyway) will understand the rationale behind it...

I must congratulate Leicester for their efforts, by hit 6 I thought it was all done and dusted. How wrong can you be.

Everyone one of them tried and got stuck in.......and as a speedway fan that is all I can ask of my team.

Well done.

• Like 7

looks as though there's some positive progress with Watty's off-track issues, so expect his head to be back in the right place and some quick improvements with his scores. ;-)

Why?

Why would I go to a Leicester V Lakeside meeting? ?

You made a comment making people think you were there but for those who were there clearly knew you weren't as normal you don't know what your talking about as lakeside was never in full control of the meeting against 5 EL riders

Well I suppose a win is a win but if we are to progress to the playoffs we need to beat crap teams like Leicester by more than 2 pts.

• Like 2