British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Swindon Robins V Leicester Lions 02/06

Here we go.

Nobody expected that result not even Leicester fans.

You might have but that wouldn't surprise me as you have a habit of being on your own with ideas on here.

However that means then I am the only one who knows what they are talking about on here then Steve thanks for the compliment;)

However that means then I am the only one who knows what they are talking about on here then Steve thanks for the compliment;)

Let's face it, you are the only one who thinks and sees things different to the rest of the forum.

It certainly helps you stand out.

In your own mind you know what you are talking about , shame no one believes you tho. :rofl:

But it's certainly only in your mind. :t:

Hopefully that should make it clearer for you.

(Don't forget to like your own post again tho now won't you) :rofl:

was told keef doesnt attend anymore as became obsessed with save our bogs campaign and was sectioned after guarding them 24/7

No, it was Sidney who was guarding them. Getting paid a healthy wedge too!! ;)

There certainly seems a degree of ambiguity about whether or not Swindon could have used R/R on Thursday. One thing' however, is 100% certain and it is this.

Had Swindon used Doyle and Morris in Tungate's last two rides, beaten Leicester, and then Tungate had ridden on Friday at Somerset, there would have been no end of peopke on here accusing Swindon of cheating.

...as the reaction of some people to him missing Saturday's meeting proves.