British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Wolverhampton Wolves V King's Lynn Stars Mon 30th May 19:30 (sky)

Dont you try and take over every thread with your twaddle Steve even though it's nothing to do with your team on that thread ?

Well done for liking your own post, there is a first for everything.

get things correct, Coventry fans gave dominated a thread nothing to do with their team.

That reminds me, are you a fan of either Wolves or Kings Lynn or are you just trolling as per usual?

Yes that would be the latter.

This was on the TiVo when I got home.

Well done Kings Lynn for getting a point. Lambert impressive despite harsh 2nd & 3rd rides, Iversen equally despite early referee decisions. Hukenbeck improved as he got to grips with conditions, Rose impressive before injury.

So have Wolves decided to be a gate n go team? Slicker Monmore than I think I have ever seen. Howarth looked lost without a dirt line, and was clearly trying too hard, I'd put it down to rider error but I've seen allot of Roynon and he was doing the same.

Batchelor was awful.

I thought the track was giving them a few problems Monday night when there.

some of the lines being ridden by the wolves riders were odd at times.

36 hours later Wolves still get 3 points.

• Like 1

Monday night showed what a farce the Heat 15 tapes offence regulation is - there is little or no penalty to a team whose rider infringes at the start, in fact there's an inherent encouragement to try and get a flyer, knowing that, if the tapes are touched or broken, a replacement rider can come in for the restart.

15m handicap, reserve replacement or just plain exclusion - one of these should be the outcome

NKI looked slightly embarrassed trying to claim Sam Masters jumped the start, when he was shown the to replay

TB was embarrassing with his apparent attitude when his bike failed, although credit to him if he's attempting to ride through the pain barrier still

Kyle Howarth looked ill at ease, seems to have gone backwards somewhat from some of his early potential, perhaps still learning how best to ride Monmore

• Like 2

Its a discussion about speedway on a speedway forum. So 100% on topic. While your post and now my response to it are pointless and add nothing.

100% on topic! Who are you trying to kid? How about having a look at the title of this thread? Why don't you remove your petty, embarrassing squabble to a more appropriate home? :nono:

Monday night showed what a farce the Heat 15 tapes offence regulation is - there is little or no penalty to a team whose rider infringes at the start, in fact there's an inherent encouragement to try and get a flyer, knowing that, if the tapes are touched or broken, a replacement rider can come in for the restart.

15m handicap, reserve replacement or just plain exclusion - one of these should be the outcome

NKI looked slightly embarrassed trying to claim Sam Masters jumped the start, when he was shown the to replay

TB was embarrassing with his apparent attitude when his bike failed, although credit to him if he's attempting to ride through the pain barrier still

Kyle Howarth looked ill at ease, seems to have gone backwards somewhat from some of his early potential, perhaps still learning how best to ride Monmore

You are, of course, completely right about the heat 15 regulation fiasco. They have shot themselves in the foot so often there can't be much left to aim at. :cry:

• Like 1

Looks like the heat 15 rule has changed :approve:

Looks like the heat 15 rule has changed :approve:

What was the point of changing a rule at the start of the season (that no one seemed to know about) to change it back when it is glaringly obvious it was a ridiculous change in the first place?