British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TonyE

Lakeside Hammers V Wolverhampton Wolves - 1 June On Sky

It's never been a secret that there is no love between Bridger & Kennett. They were the same when they rode for Coventry

That said they still got a 5-1

cant believe it - I can't get cool in sunny Glasgow and it's like the middle of winter in Essex. Non speedway related apols.

It looks like The Mary Celeste at Arena Essex. Has anyone other than the track staff turned up This surely a poor advert for the sport. Why don't Sky just show highlights and do a weekly summary programme rather than the live event ITV knew this was wrong so many years ago and nothing has changed.

A real shame that it has come down to one man and his dog plus the two commentators

• Like 2

Credit to Max Clegg tonight, looked on the pace, and done a good job.

It looks like The Mary Celeste at Arena Essex. Has anyone other than the track staff turned up This surely a poor advert for the sport. Why don't Sky just show highlights and do a weekly summary programme rather than the live event ITV knew this was wrong so many years ago and nothing has changed.

A real shame that it has come down to one man and his dog plus the two commentators

Tbh I thought the crowd looks ok compared to the usual when Sky are there, then again I'm not there and it's hard to tell from the tv. I don't recall seeing anyone on the backstraight terrace before.

Decent meeting anyway, best I can remember from Lakeside, plenty of passing, well done both teams.

For a track which is meant to be very bad, this is the most passing I've seen at Lakeside.

A good 17point paid max for Bridger who rode well but proves how silly this season is when he's at reserve. He will return to main body of team once new averages are out though.

Iam just waiting for all the comments about how bad and dull the racing is, not sure what others thought but I think it's been a good meeting with passing in nearly every race.

• Like 1

Wolves have been bullied out of this tonight. 3 heat wins all night says it all.

Bech needs replacing with PK or somebody else if at all possible, simply not good enough for where he is in the team order.

For a track which is meant to be very bad, this is the most passing I've seen at Lakeside.

A good 17point paid max for Bridger who rode well but proves how silly this season is when he's at reserve. He will return to main body of team once new averages are out though.

Back to the top 5 and back to scoring 5 and 6 every week.

• Like 1