British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

British Final Belle Vue June 13th.

Are you sure? what order were they in the semi final i would take Stead over Garrity all day long.Also in this big meeting his temperment Garrity is more suspect than most.

if you read my post i said the odd were in reverse.

That means Stead should be 10/1 and Garrity 12/1.

This means i think Stead has a better chance than Garrity!!

Some of us got 25/1 on Garrity last week!

As for Garritys temperament, 6th and 4th the last two seasons. Temperament doesn't seem like an issue to me.

Edited by SCB

Some of us got 25/1 on Garrity last week!

As for Garritys temperament, 6th and 4th the last two seasons. Temperament doesn't seem like an issue to me.

Wolves we all know he rides that well i would certainly have him in the later stages there other tracks for me he has a lot to do.

Wolves we all know he rides that well i would certainly have him in the later stages there other tracks for me he has a lot to do.

The issue was apparently his temperament, not his ability to ride the track. I would agree that Wolves is one of his best tracks but look at his Wolves and BV scores this season and theres not a lot in it. How many people do you think are going to pass Cook and Nicholls in the same heat at the NSS this season? Because Jason did it!

Do I think he'll win? Not really. But if he does somehow sneak the semis and then the final would you really bet against him? He's capable of having big riders and always has. And he only has to beat Cook, Nicholls and Harris - two of whom he has, as I mentioned above, passed at BV this season.

The issue was apparently his temperament, not his ability to ride the track. I would agree that Wolves is one of his best tracks but look at his Wolves and BV scores this season and theres not a lot in it. How many people do you think are going to pass Cook and Nicholls in the same heat at the NSS this season? Because Jason did it!

Do I think he'll win? Not really. But if he does somehow sneak the semis and then the final would you really bet against him? He's capable of having big riders and always has. And he only has to beat Cook, Nicholls and Harris - two of whom he has, as I mentioned above, passed at BV this season.

He won't get in the semis if he does fair play to him, even if he does not he has made good progress this year.

He won't get in the semis if he does fair play to him, even if he does not he has made good progress this year.

Brilliant start to the season. Beaten JK, Cook, Nicholls, Masters away & great win of Doyle at home.

Scored a full 15pt Max last night against Robert Lambert & S Worrall.

However it will depend on his set up & if he can hold his nerve on Monday. Fingers crossed

This really is a open meeting so many riders on form knowing they have a chance of being champion. Garrity is a rider who can surprise and has as good a chance as worral/cook/lawson/stead.

• Like 1

I think this is one of the most open the meeting has been in ages. Cook or Nicholls have a good chance but they have both been beaten several times by others in the line up.

The one that confuses me with the bookies is Howarth. How is he 10/1 to win it with the form he has currently been in against these riders in the EL & the fact he's not rode the track yet. Would expect him to be a lot lower than some of the others on the list.

https://m.skybet.com/speedway/british-final/event/19351616

Edited by mdmc82

1. Cook

2. Harris

3. Nicholls

4. Lambert

Looking like the weather could be the only winner tomorrow. Any idea when the restage date is if it's rained off?

• Like 1

Rain

Rain

But the rain we are getting now is the rain forecast for this afternoon. Meaning it is passing over more quickly than expected, and so we should have more time for the track to recover as it now looks like fewer showers this afternoon.

Fingers crossed