British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummie Kev

Birmingham V Eastbourne 01/06

Sadly Alex shutting off still makes the bike goes straight so its a no win situation. Sounds like a racing incident that happens up and down the country over the course of a season. The nature of the sport means that time to time people will end up in the fence.

So a few toys have been thrown around & i doubt Christmas cards will be exchanged but its not exactly Hancock / Pedersen is it.

Sadly Alex shutting off still makes the bike goes straight so its a no win situation. Sounds like a racing incident that happens up and down the country over the course of a season. The nature of the sport means that time to time people will end up in the fence.

So a few toys have been thrown around & i doubt Christmas cards will be exchanged but its not exactly Hancock / Pedersen is it.

yes I guess so and I was going to say racing incident. It might be yet on the return to Arlington though!

Started by Perks driving the other three into the fence. Not surprising that Richings was angered! A man standing next to me, who seemed to be a new fan, commented on this.

I wasnt there so cant comment from a personal viewpoint, but was it all 4 Back ?.

Birmingham gifted Eastbourne a point by using a guest for Bacon and R/R for Perry, would expect someone like Drury to have more sense than that.

Birmingham gifted Eastbourne a point by using a guest for Bacon and R/R for Perry, would expect someone like Drury to have more sense than that.

The original plan was Ayres for Perry and Bacon R/R but Ayres had food poisoning on the day.

Do try to keep up.

The original plan was Ayres for Perry and Bacon R/R but Ayres had food poisoning on the day.

anybody else wondering if he was invited round to uncle lens for dinner ?

anybody else wondering if he was invited round to uncle lens for dinner ?

Surely he would only get his brothers packet rice if he went to uncle lens Edited by Al3x200
  • Like 2

I wasnt there so cant comment from a personal viewpoint, but was it all 4 Back ?.

Yes.

Martin Dugard says in the Argos that he will have no hesitation in putting Tom Brennan into the league as soon as he is 15 if he is better than what we have.

He is 15 on July 2nd and we are home to Birmingham on July 2nd.

That would be very interesting.

Where abouts is the sports page in the Argos catalogue??

Edited by Al3x200
  • Like 1

Where abouts is the sports page in the Argos catalouge??

What's a catalouge?Sound's a dodgy to me! lol

Martin Dugard says in the Argos that he will have no hesitation in putting Tom Brennan into the league as soon as he is 15 if he is better than what we have.

He is 15 on July 2nd and we are home to Birmingham on July 2nd.

That would be very interesting.

I would have thought he'd do everything to have him start on a 3 point average next year, but I suppose if he thinks it would win the league this year may go for it and have him in the main body of the team next year.Imagine he could cope with that like Bewley but could have a big effect on team building next year if he's on say a 7 and not 3 points. Edited by gazzac

What's a catalouge?Sound's a dodgy to me! lol

I would have thought he'd do everything to have him start on a 3 point average next year, but I suppose if he thinks it would win the league this year may go for it and have him in the main body of the team next year.Imagine he could cope with that like Bewley but could have a big effect on team building next year if he's on say a 7 and not 3 points.

That has been my thought for a long time but he can use him sparingly for three selected matches plus the cup.

It may also be that he already has next years 3.0 star in Ethan Spiller lined up, we will have to wait and see.