British Speedway Forum
stevethelion

Leicester V Swindon 4/6/16

Cheating from Swindon plain and simple. Tungate rode last night and is not injured so its purely tactical on Rosco's part. Means Doyle and Morris and Josh and Wright get extra rides.

Anyone who says different is lying. And dont throw Poole never cheat, do they, back at me.

The result means nothing to me as a Poole fan but its clearly a tactical move and nothing to do with any injury. Clearly Rosco thinks Swindon cant win there with Tungate riding. Hope Leicester lodge a protest. It should be a 6 point PL rider. No r/r and if they go with r/r and Tungate is dropped, then the result should be ammended minus r/r points.

If he wants to progress he will be desperate to sign for Arsenal. Leicester had a great season but are tiny compared to a club like Arsenal.

YAWN!! Troll! :rolleyes:

• Like 3

YAWN!! Troll! :rolleyes:

There's a clever and thoughtful reply.

So you think its ok to cheat to get the win. Tungate was fine last night. Rosco said he would be out for a couple of weeks on Thursday because of his injury, but miraculously Tungate rode last night! Clearly Rosco forgot to tell him he was injured!

So basically you advocate cheating.

• Like 1

There's a clever and thoughtful reply.

So you think its ok to cheat to get the win. Tungate was fine last night. Rosco said he would be out for a couple of weeks on Thursday because of his injury, but miraculously Tungate rode last night! Clearly Rosco forgot to tell him he was injured!

So basically you advocate cheating.

See post 24 & stop your blue tinted trolling rant. You sounded just the same at the Abbey on Thursday. Didn't hear an intelligent comment then either!

• Like 2

I thought it was 5th Aug?

As for our trip to Leicester, we will most likely be going with a 6pt PL rider at no 1 as KK is in the SEC. Not good but we play by the rules

Yes, your trip to Leicester, so definitely no chance. :wink:

• Like 1

Yes, your trip to Leicester, so definitely no chance. :wink:

With a full team then I think we would do it. With a 6pt number 1 it is going to be a big ask.

However rules are rules. (I assume that's still the rule?)

You however are going there will only your weakest rider missing and you have a ex Leicester rider at no 1. There would be no excuse to lose. TBH I'm still not sure how you did it last time.

Edited by mdmc82

With a full team then I think we would do it. With a 6pt number 1 it is going to be a big ask.

However rules are rules. (I assume that's still the rule?)

You however are going there will only your weakest rider missing and you have a ex Leicester rider at no 1. There would be no excuse to lose. TBH I'm still not sure how you did it last time.

On our day, we can destroy the hopes of even the most optimistic, if only we could keep up the same level of performance most of the time.

• Like 1

I never want to hear a Swindon fan accuse Poole of cheating again after what is going on here.

Bunch of hypocrites defending the Undefencable. If it had been Poole doing this the thread would have run to a dozen extra pages by now.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2

I never want to hear a Swindon fan accuse Poole of cheating again after what is going on here.

Bunch of hypocrites defending the Undefencable. If it had been Poole doing this the thread would have run to a dozen extra pages by now.

:rofl:

Put your rod away

Edited by A ORLOV

Cheating from Swindon plain and simple. Tungate rode last night and is not injured so its purely tactical on Rosco's part. Means Doyle and Morris and Josh and Wright get extra rides.

Anyone who says different is lying. And dont throw Poole never cheat, do they, back at me.

The result means nothing to me as a Poole fan but its clearly a tactical move and nothing to do with any injury. Clearly Rosco thinks Swindon cant win there with Tungate riding. Hope Leicester lodge a protest. It should be a 6 point PL rider. No r/r and if they go with r/r and Tungate is dropped, then the result should be ammended minus r/r points.

If he wants to progress he will be desperate to sign for Arsenal. Leicester had a great season but are tiny compared to a club like Arsenal.

Leicester need to see a medical report if he says he is injured surely.

When did arsenal last win the premiership? Not sure Leicester would let him go

Leicester lions win tonight

Put your rod away

Such a troll (and caught the paperboy's ineptitude for spelling too) :rolleyes:

If we don't get 4 points tonight then we don't deserve to be anywhere near the play offs. Obviously we are weakened by the injury to Tungate and it will be a backs against the wall job but surely after Thursdays humiliation they will come out firing. Leicester 40 Swindon 50.

• Like 1

If we don't get 4 points tonight then we don't deserve to be anywhere near the play offs. Obviously we are weakened by the injury to Tungate and it will be a backs against the wall job but surely after Thursdays humiliation they will come out firing. Leicester 40 Swindon 50.

It is a shame we have had a blip this week, especially against that lot from Dorset, we should have won home and away.

• Like 1

Put your rod away

Precisely.

Not sure there's the need for name calling, but if anyone thinks that EL promoters are pure as the driven snow, then they have to think again!

It just so happen that Ford is the best at scrutinising, then manipulating and eeking out even the tiniest of advantages from the over complicated rule book.

I am sure there are others that come a close second and third!!

Looks like Leicester have got Swindon running scared after their last two defeats to them

Tungate is their biggest weakness

My god you do talk some crap, even for a blatant troll as yourself for your information Tungate was by far our second most impressive performer next to Doyle in the A fixture but for yours and the recently back to his irritating best Shovlar benefit i would like to inform you that Tungate is indeed in a lot of discomfort having attempted to ride through the pain barrier for the past two bloody weeks and sensibly has finally given in...so do me a favour and stick that right up where the sun dont shine the pair of you

To quote Lee Evans talking s**t talking s**t

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 5

Whilst you are talking a load of old Bolek Proch, I agree with what you say about how it would go mental if it was Poole.

Anyway, it's nice to see you and the anti-Swindon Coventry fan forming a mutual appreciation society. It's nice for you that you have someone who agrees with you.

• Like 2