British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Panthers Vs Tigers 10/6/16

50/50 chance of rain at the minute, so lets hope that changes as the week goes on.

Aye it's a bit early in the week to worry about that . Four days before our meeting at Newcastle last Monday , the BBC had rain forecast all day for the Newcastle area , and two days later that had totally changed . Wouldn't mind a wee bit in the morning , then clearing up by the time my train gets to Peterborough from Ipswich at lunchtime .

• Like 1

I doubt Peterborough will win this as MPT can only score decent points at Rye House these days!

Perfect replacement for Grondal then as hes the same

how can M.P.T guest .......bspa greensheets have grondal on a 5 and palm toft on a 6

And now for the next massive debait of how Peterborough have cheated the system again

• Like 2

then clearing up by the time my train gets to Peterborough from Ipswich at lunchtime .

I know i'm being lazy by not googling this, but how easy it to get to the track from the station ? I fancy a trip up there this season some time..

Cheers

Tom

how can M.P.T guest .......bspa greensheets have grondal on a 5 and palm toft on a 6

MPT 5.71 on list issued 1/6 stating due to reduce to 5.18 from 3/6. Grondal 5 so plus 5% for guest at home so can use rider up to 5.25. Now I need to lay down in a dark room having defended the pussycats usual back to the future time delayed dealings!!

• Like 5

I know i'm being lazy by not googling this, but how easy it to get to the track from the station ? I fancy a trip up there this season some time..

Cheers

Tom

You will need a taxi from the station to the showground and for return as the bus service is practically none existant in this area and it's approx. 5 miles away but there is a hotel within walking distance on the edge of the showground should you wish to stay over on Friday night, hope this helps. Good luck.

MPT 5.71 on list issued 1/6 stating due to reduce to 5.18 from 3/6. Grondal 5 so plus 5% for guest at home so can use rider up to 5.25. Now I need to lay down in a dark room having defended the pussycats usual back to the future time delayed dealings!!

at least that clears that up then

Always thought someone would make a pussycat fan out of you one day BSPA averages wrong again shock horror

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

So no Rene for this one... Kyle Howarth as guest and r/r for Luna make it difficult for the tiggers in this one

Kyle is a probably on par if not better than Bach around the EOES and RR for Lunna helps aswell I'd say?

Where is Lunna?

• Like 1

So teams now look:

Cook

RR

Busk

MPT

Lasse

Lambert

Holub

Lawson

RR

Worrall

Howarth

Summers

Garcia

Ayres

What a tasty meeting this is, shame it's not 1-7 vs 1-7 mind but a great line up anywho