British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich Witches V Glasgow Tigers Pl 9-6-16 7-30pm

Not just Ben with a point to prove on Thursday, James Sarjeant too.

This is going to be one tough meeting. Ippo have a handy team.

Our boys will really need to be firing all cylinders to even get a point.

Hope Rene is fully prepared as so often we see mid season "newcomers" needing to adjust and first meeting can return a low score.

• Like 1

Nike Lunna out with a broken wrist.

Glasgow using R/R.

Story on Glasgow FB page.

Edited by george.m

Possibly makes Glasgow stronger depending on what Worrall turns up? Lunna scored 6 for Scunny last year... Won reserve heat then only beat Morris twice for points.

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Glasgow riders very much like the Witches. 3201 who knows! RR for lunna is Worrall and reserves. Neither reserve have ridden at Foxhall? Bach has scored a max. Summers 16 from 18 last year. Lawson never seems to like Foxhall but did score double figures last time. Could be that whichever of the reserve pairings do better will swing the win.....

Ipswich can't afford to lose or it really will be game over.

The tigers have conner mountain at number8. Wonder if he will get a ride

Real acid test is this one. Win and we know the changes will push us on, lose and in reality it's game over. CL says we can get a point at Edinburgh. Mines a pint of that please!

Oh I don't know but I think we could even win at Glasgow. As for tomorrow I think we will win but it really could go either way. I don't know anything about their reserves so it's hard to predict. Having visited the Glasgow track I think their track suits our riders better than our own.

Maybe you need a whole barrel of what I've got hkp.

Im hoping for some 'proper speedway' from this one. Think it will be close and could go either way. Would settle for 46-44!!

Oh I see, you have time for us this week then😉 and have you put your milk bottle order in?

Think I may ride the bike to foxhall tomorrow and hope it's t shirt weather like Saturday was.

Edited by baldyman

Ive decided on liquorice allsorts instead.

Think you may need your 'big coat' again tonight!

Come on witches - put the Bucky swilling West of Scotland millionaire upstarts in their place.

Show them you can't buy a league title.

Let's hope they scrape all that extra dirt off tonight and we get some good racing.

The track was the best it's been last week in my opinion, but what do I know, so maybe it be even better this week. We could be in for a hell of a good meeting tonight. Hope we have a good ref tonight, may just need one.

• Like 1