British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich Witches V Glasgow Tigers Pl 9-6-16 7-30pm

I'd bring the car,only 11c at the moment, Saturday was a one off (good track, warm weather and a Witches win) never to be repeated offer!

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/u12b4ht3f

Weather currently very cloudy and about 12'C , according to the met office sun should make an appearance later this afternoon and warm up a bit . Temp should be about 15'C - 14'C come tapes up if we can read into what the met office says .

If the track is pretty much the same as last Sat night i'll go for an Ipswich win by 6 , if its back to the what was it Chris Louis said "TOO MUCH DIRT" yer ok Chris then who knows .

I can't believe all us fans can't spot a track with too much dirt on it. We were all wrong.

The old rye house and lakeside tracks must of had piles of the stuff on them

• Like 1

Its that new kind of dirt they must be using which turns blue after you ride on it a few times !

• Like 2

I can't believe all us fans can't spot a track with too much dirt on it. We were all wrong.

I cant believe its not butter

Hey marg, is this where we have name things to to with butter? Holy cow, this is how things start spreading and this thread will soon be churned into toast.

A nice win will see us rolling in Clover,

give the lads a Pat on the back,

and make a date in the Dairy for the next match

Let's hope the lads can break out of lurpak as we don't want to be dropping anquor at the bottom of the table

Edited by baldyman

Or Stork at the wrong end of the table

In others Moos..... new items been added to back straight pick and mix tubs! And weather is now hot and sunny, clouds have cleared too.

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Mmmmm bike weather(#) 🏁🚲☀

I apologise to everyone in advance for the sun shinning off my slick head. Oh actually it can't be slick can it, cos according to Chris Louis I have a full head of hair😂😉🤔

Edited by baldyman