British Speedway Forum

Is food and drink allowed to be brought into the stadium? Sorry if a thread has been started but I cannot find one and so thought this would be the best place to put it.

Never been a problem at Somerset to take food and drink in... Although always good food on offer there

Unlike Sheffield where the stadium stewards empty your bag and throw your lunch in the bin, however much you protest.

Last time I went they never gave me the option to take it back to the car.

And due to that reason I for one will not give that promotion my money ever again.

Totally understand if people are taking in glass bottles of beer, as obviously could be dropped, broken or some nutter throws one.

Never had a problem at any other speedway track in the country other than Sheffield.

I noticed it does help if you leave a couple of choccy bars on the top :lol:

Never been a problem at Peterborought to take food and drink in... Although always good food on offer there

Unlike Sheffield where the stadium stewards empty your bag and throw your lunch in the bin, however much you protest.

And due to that reason I for one will not give that promotion my money ever again.

Totally understand if people are taking in glass bottles of beer, as obviously could be dropped, broken or some nutter throws one.

Never had a problem at any other speedway track in the country other than Sheffield.

I noticed it does help if you leave a couple of choccy bars on the top :lol:

Reckon next couple of days. Or maybe is this why we have 2 home meetings this season to get Cook eligible.......

Edited by Panthers89

Never been a problem at Somerset to take food and drink in... Although always good food on offer there

firstly you will not just be taking your money from Sheffield as it is a shared event

secondly Sheffield do not own the stadium and do not set the rules on taking food into the stadium

otherwise your statement was correct

its official , mike hunt er writes the beano and dandy comics . on the e/bra w/site . he says , i might be bias ,but we (monarchs) were involved in the best races of the night . maybe they were , but at least he came clean about being one sided and two faced ..

its official , mike hunt er writes the beano and dandy comics . on the e/bra w/site . he says , i might be bias ,but we (monarchs) were involved in the best races of the night . maybe they were , but at least he came clean about being one sided and two faced ..

You're a confused person...
  • Like 1

Has anyone who ordered tickets online received them yet?

Is food and drink allowed to be brought into the stadium? Sorry if a thread has been started but I cannot find one and so thought this would be the best place to put it.

Completely no problem taking your own food and drink in as most Peterborough fans already do, due in the main to the exorbitant prices charged by the bar and concessions.

• Like 1

Has anyone who ordered tickets online received them yet?

Just ordered mine..... was wondering why they arent available to buy from tracks?

I rang up Peterborough the other day and they said it isn't tickets, you have to print off the receipt with the ID number on and give it to them on the day.

Edited by Brummie Rebel

I rang up Peterborough the other day and they said it isn't tickets, you have to print off the receipt with the ID number on and give it to them on the day.

OK thanks for that.

So why do they charge for postage and packing?

I was just thinking that this morning. If that is the case I want my f*%*£"g £4 back!!!

• Like 2

Presumably you can buy a 2 day ticket at the gate on the Saturday?

I was just thinking that this morning. If that is the case I want my f*%*£"g £4 back!!!

I emailed Peterborough Speedway this morning and they informed me that the £4 postage and packing is actually a charge applied by PayPal. I smell a rat and my thinks someone may be talking b*"£%$£s!!! :o:o

Presumably you can buy a 2 day ticket at the gate on the Saturday?

I would hope so and if I was you I would, it will save you £4!!!

• Like 1