British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedy bill

Richard Hall

I have commented on Richards position on the other forums .I cant understand why he is being stopped from riding all the rules i have looked at do not prevent him from riding National League,And to quote his 2004 National league average as the reason is just ridiculous,my team Buxton relay need help we have three main riders out injured,Richard would be the man to come in and help us out.I can only think there is something more behind the reasons given stopping him from riding than a 2004 average.Come on get it sorted he is a British rider Jayne cant go and sign some unknown foreigner like Premier clubs so let common sense prev ale oh i for got this is Speedway and let Richard ride.

I have commented on Richards position on the other forums .I cant understand why he is being stopped from riding all the rules i have looked at do not prevent him from riding National League,And to quote his 2004 National league average as the reason is just ridiculous,my team Buxton relay need help we have three main riders out injured,Richard would be the man to come in and help us out.I can only think there is something more behind the reasons given stopping him from riding than a 2004 average.Come on get it sorted he is a British rider Jayne cant go and sign some unknown foreigner like Premier clubs so let common sense prev ale oh i for got this is Speedway and let Richard ride.

This is the third thread you have started about Richard Hall and I think everybody has been sympathetic to his position. A poster on one of the other threads hinted that Hall had turned down an offer. I have a few questions for you.

1. Has Richard Hall been offered a deal from Buxton?

2. Has he accepted the offered deal?

3. Is the deal on hold because his average is too high?

Jayne posted on one of the other threads that he wasn't interested in riding for Buxton and they couldn't fit him in anyway. He isn't being stopped from riding in the NL but has been saddled with a ridiculous average in contravention of the regulations. Presumably it was known that he was only interested in riding for Birmingham and this was contrived to keep him out.

Nothing to do with the EL - thread should be closed and moved

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 4

I thought his continental commitments ruled out