British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TonyE

Lakeside V Swindon - 17 June

You tell us - you seem to know everything Davey Watt :wink: I assume the younger Aussie is Rohan?

Davey on his day would be an improvement on Rohan but sadly his scores this year don't support that.

Watt is the point of such a change?

Watt is the point of such a change?

Well he's got no ohm at the moment, but he might add a bit of 2nd string spark?! :D

Matt's away at the moment. I was just chatting with a couple of mechanics who are twiddling their thumbs at the moment.

I was asking a question - not making a statement!! There may be nothing in it?! There were no winks or other emoticons in my post!!

Suggest you look up the latest EL averages on the BSPA site and bear in mind the 40 point limit as potential replacement has higher average than the one he would be replacing.

Suggest you look up the latest EL averages on the BSPA site and bear in mind the 40 point limit as potential replacement has higher average than the one he would be replacing.

Incorrect. Watt's average is 5.40, Tungate 5.65. so no problem coming in as a direct replacement.

• Like 1

Incorrect. Watt's average is 5.40, Tungate 5.65. so no problem coming in as a direct replacement.

WHOOPS SORRY PARDON! MUST remember to put my reading glasses on next time! :lol: Quickly looking for Davey's average without them I must have focussed straight away on Poole averages rather than Leicester's! :rolleyes: As you say tocha, Davey's current average is 5.40.

3pm WEATHER UPDATE:

Having puter problems here BUT no weather problems so far and news from the track is that they have had no rain and are going for it! I expect to be at track circa 4 to 4.30pm and will update from there next UNLESS things change before my lift arrives.

• Like 1

WHOOPS SORRY PARDON! MUST remember to put my reading glasses on next time! :lol: Quickly looking for Davey's average without them I must have focussed straight away on Poole averages rather than Leicester's! :rolleyes: As you say tocha, Davey's current average is 5.40.

You should have have gone to Specsavers!

Lakeside site says the meeting is now off.

Edited by Bryce

Lakeside site says the meeting is now off.

Track flooded following a heavy downpour about half-hour ago. New date 22nd July.

Track flooded following a heavy downpour about half-hour ago. New date 22nd July.

22nd July is a Wednesday

22nd July is a Wednesday

It's a Friday and Swindon will be needing 4 guests, or 3 plus R/R!

Thanks Tocha - was en route to track when phonecall came through and am now back home! For those of you who know the Dartford Tunnel approaches, as University Way was choc-a-bloc we decided to go to Princes roundabout entry and torrential rain had begun to fall as we approached Temple Hill turning and it look widespread. As luck would have it, we were just approaching junction 1A when we got the call. Had some phone calls to make first so thanks for updating this thread. Flaming June!

Edited by Bryn

It's a Friday and Swindon will be needing 4 guests, or 3 plus R/R!

Swindon has first call on a couple of the Somerset riders so not 4, but a daft day to have it unless no other options.

22nd July is a Wednesday

Still using your 2015 calendar eh!

Swindon has first call on a couple of the Somerset riders so not 4, but a daft day to have it unless no other options.

Which riders do Swindon have first call on, Grajczonek, Tungate or Wright. Also, remember Plymouth are riding as well. Where does that leave Nielsen?

Still using your 2015 calendar eh!

Which riders do Swindon have first call on, Grajczonek, Tungate or Wright. Also, remember Plymouth are riding as well. Where does that leave Nielsen?

I seem to remember Josh and Charles were mentioned and have EL preference.

Edited by A ORLOV