British Speedway Forum
Mr Blobby

Plymouth V Edinburgh (pl) 18/6/16 @ 7.15pm

Seemed a bit harsh on Riss to get excluded in heat 5, looked a good pass.

What an absolute shocker of a decision to exclude Riss swiftly followed by an even worse decision to award the win to Todd Kurtz. Arguably the worst decision I have ever seen, it beggars belief as Sam has passed him at the same time simota hit the deck. I couldn't see when the red lights come on but at best from a Plymouth perspective the 2 riders were alongside each other therefore it should have been a re-run. Unbelievable to award the win to Kurtz.

I thought the ref was perfectly correct to exclude Riss and award the race to Todd K.

Without a doubt.

What an absolute shocker of a decision to exclude Riss swiftly followed by an even worse decision to award the win to Todd Kurtz. Arguably the worst decision I have ever seen, it beggars belief as Sam has passed him at the same time simota hit the deck. I couldn't see when the red lights come on but at best from a Plymouth perspective the 2 riders were alongside each other therefore it should have been a re-run. Unbelievable to award the win to Kurtz.

Taking it pretty hard there you should try yoga heard it soothes the mind.

• Like 4

I thought the ref was perfectly correct to exclude Riss and award the race to Todd K.

Without a doubt.

Without a doubt.

Ive tried yoga it doesn't sooth the mind just gives you backache.