British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevethelion

Leicester V Coventry Mon 27th June

I think Coventry look stronger in the heatleader position but with Bates missing & this being Woryna's first visit, Leicester look much stronger at reserve. I think they have the best reserves in the league.

I'm hoping for at least a point but Swindon & Poole have both come away without a win and that was before Watt was sacked so think this is going to be tougher than people might think

I think Coventry look stronger in the heatleader position but with Bates missing & this being Woryna's first visit, Leicester look much stronger at reserve. I think they have the best reserves in the league.

I'm hoping for at least a point but Swindon & Poole have both come away without a win and that was before Watt was sacked so think this is going to be tougher than people might think

With Auty/Starke swapping every so often with the useful Lindgren as well they are very strong at reserve.Woryna i like as a rider give him a year or so he will blossom into a very good rider i think.Leicester have been unlucky recently but this Coventry side i like specially with Bates in its a shame he is out 6.30 is a damn awkward time for fans to get there dont you think.?
  • Like 2

I just don't see this being a Woryna track. Sarj will struggle in the 1-5. Big pressure on out 1-3 but they can do it. Garrity isn't bad around Leicester either. As in the Cov/Leciester meeting earlier in the season at Brandon I see the Bees top end barely dropping points but the lower order barely scoring points. Needs 1 of the Bees bottom 4 to ride well to swing it, if two of them come to the party then easy Bees win. I'll take a 46-44 Bees win!

Garrity has had some good scores at Leicester especially for Sheffield in a challenge match where he rode as a heatleader in an EL format. Think our top 4 will score well and if Woryna can score some points it'll be a win for the Bees

He also had a very heavy crash last time he was there. :neutral:

He also had a very heavy crash last time he was there. :neutral:

TBF if Garrity performed badly everywhere he'd had a big crash he's be terrible everywhere :D

I just don't see this being a Woryna track. Sarj will struggle in the 1-5. Big pressure on out 1-3 but they can do it. Garrity isn't bad around Leicester either. As in the Cov/Leciester meeting earlier in the season at Brandon I see the Bees top end barely dropping points but the lower order barely scoring points. Needs 1 of the Bees bottom 4 to ride well to swing it, if two of them come to the party then easy Bees win. I'll take a 46-44 Bees win!

Long term SCB how do you see Woryna developing any hope.? has impressed me alot a learning curve for him still though.

Long term SCB how do you see Woryna developing any hope.? has impressed me alot a learning curve for him still though.

As a 19 year old he's not done bad job compared to any other 19 year old you pick. He's clearly got something and will probably mature into a reasonable enough rider. I quite like him but I'm still utterly frustrated we have him when we could have fitted in a 6 point rider. As a team we're not doing too bad, had we had a rider at 4 who was scoring 6 or 7 rather than 3 or 4 we'd be doing a lot better.

As a 19 year old he's not done bad job compared to any other 19 year old you pick. He's clearly got something and will probably mature into a reasonable enough rider. I quite like him but I'm still utterly frustrated we have him when we could have fitted in a 6 point rider. As a team we're not doing too bad, had we had a rider at 4 who was scoring 6 or 7 rather than 3 or 4 we'd be doing a lot better.

Problem is .as soon as he shows potential .he'll get recalled to Poland . British speedway is now not only the training scheme for Australians on the way to Poland .its now for Poles as well

• Like 1

Funny thing i like the Coventry side get a buzzing Bomber and KK with good back up this side is dangerous i like Sarj but this years format has really hurt him. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

Horton only signed Woryna to spite Poole, so perfectly understandable really!!! :shock::D

Horton only signed Woryna to spite Poole, so perfectly understandable really!!! :shock::D

I'm sure if he wanted to ride for Poole then he would have. He seems very happy at Coventry which is good to hear.

He has a lot of potential once he gets used to the tracks, however sadly we may not have a team for him to ride in next year 😕

Not a good result for the Bees, should have won that.

Sarg had a shocker by the looks of it

• Like 1

Well done Leicester.

Disappointed not to get the win but I guess it was a good point after losing Garrity to injury after already having no Bates.

How did Wikinson have 4 rides?

Another great meeting for Kaspazak. Sarjeant must be a big concern though.

Why couldn't we have met Leicester when they still had Watt lol. Lindgren was brilliant tonight & a great signing for the Lions.

Lions reserves 20, Coventry reserves 10

I hope Garrity is okay 🙏🏼

• Like 1