British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Matt Fords Vision For The Elite League In 2017.

Not sure that proves any argument other than mine. Well done

does it really hows that then?

you can see from the fixtures poole had no matches planned home or away for 28 days - you can understand that carnt you?

ALL other clubs had home or away fixtures in those 28 days.... so enlighten me how does it prove you right?

i'll repeat it again becuse you seem a lttle slow as are others on the fact that poole had no fixtures at all for 28 days in june planned from beginning of the season, all other clubs had matches ,

if other clubs went a few weeks without home matches that was due to the weather , but they still had away matches.....nothing to do with the euro's as you try to imply

Edited by heathen chemistry

Not sure that proves any argument other than mine. Well done

Don't respond to the child mate. He's just hanging out bait..

does it really hows that then?

you can see from the fixtures poole had no matches planned home or away for 28 days - you can understand that carnt you?

ALL other clubs had home or away fixtures in those 28 days.... so enlighten me how does it prove you right?

i'll repeat it again becuse you seem a lttle slow as are others on the fact that poole had no fixtures at all for 28 days in june planned from beginning of the season, all other clubs had matches ,

if other clubs went a few weeks without home matches that was due to the weather , but they still had away matches.....nothing to do with the euro's as you try to imply

We're talking mainly about home fixtures - you know that's where clubs take the majority of their income from - not away meetings!! If Poole had no away meetings it was because the home club did not want to risk a lesser crowd and reduced income than would normally be the case for a Poole visit, if there was a clash with the Euros!!

As I've said before, something similar is likely to happen every other season (in the even numbered years) when there is either a Football World Cup, Euro Championship, Olympic Games in the same time zone etc etc.

Edited by Skidder1

We're talking mainly about home fixtures - you know that's where clubs take the majority of their income from - not away meetings!! If Poole had no away meetings it was because the home club did not want to risk a lesser crowd and reduced income than would normally be the case for a Poole visit, if there was a clash with the Euros!!

As I've said before, something similar is likely to happen every other season (in the even numbered years) when there is either a Football World Cup, Euro Championship, Olympic Games in the same time zone etc etc.

you seem to find it hard to understand that poole were the only club with no fixtures for 28 days in june

all the other clubs had home or away matches , so your arguement about the euro's just doesnt work

At least you won't need to worry about clashing with England games going forward.

Not so!! Under the new Allardyce regime England are looking at a 'friendly on September 1st - the rearranged date for Poole v Belle Vue.

Unlike the planned Poole v Leicester meeting on June 20th which didn't go ahead due to an England clash, the September 1st meeting should be one of the meetings of the season with a good crowd whatever.