British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Edinburgh Vs Berwick 1/7/16

Masters and Wolbert team rode for 4 laps ahead of brilliantly with Masters on the inside and Wolbert on the outside until TJ passed Masters on fhe last bend only for Wolbert to slow right down in front of him just before the line forcing TJ to shut off and Masters to take 2nd back. TJ after the race was having words and stormed off shaking his head and all wth Monarchs fans cheering and then he wound them up in heat 15 at the start wjen off gate 4 as he was lifting his hands up encouraging them to boo him.

Good performance from the lads and not too worried that we didn't get a point despite our performance, Wethers passing both Clegg and Wolbert straight after Masters complained about not being able to pass on the track (basically the same interview as he gave Sky on Wesnesday) was the highlight of the night

I was watching on updates and guessed that if TJ was upset it was because either Wolbert or Masters had throttled back in the finishing straight. This a practise that is extremly dangerous for the following rider and should be outlawed if it were possible. But well done Berwick.

• Like 1

home win 51-39

Didn't expect Wethers to get past Wolbert in heat 7 or I'd have been bang on again. Incredible.

I was watching on updates and guessed that if TJ was upset it was because either Wolbert or Masters had throttled back in the finishing straight. This a practise that is extremly dangerous for the following rider and should be outlawed if it were possible. But well done Berwick.

Dave Blackburn used to do it all the time at Berrington Lough

It came down just before lunch time it was heavy but didn't last long at all. The ground outside is dry. It will be fine.

Where were you at 5.30 Blobby, it was hammering down...... I thought Gazc was going to get his way!

Where were you at 5.30 Blobby, it was hammering down...... I thought Gazc was going to get his way!

That was posted before half 5.

That was posted before half 5.

Oops, sorry