British Speedway Forum
GregoryM

Belle Vue V Wolverhampton 06-07-2016

Watching on TV it was a okish/decent meeting. Scores helped that

Being there as I was, I thought it was a bloody fantastic meeting.

Nothing beats live speedway.

• Like 2

There is a screenshot clearly showing worrall at least a half a wheel in front of pk and yet you describe that as "he almost drew level"!!!

You really would argue black is white wouldn't you, ha ha!

You can make things up as much as you wish, won't change the reality though.

Let's see this 'screenshot' then, as it's not the one you've posted.

• Like 1

Lol!

Just a wind up and I fell for it, doh!

Nice one.

Another thread with decent discussion and you have to ruin it with your trolling. It's really time you grew up.

Karlsson passed Worrall into turn 1 lap 2 as Worrall went too wide and PK simply rode round the inside. FACT

Worrall drew alongside Karlsson down the back straight and approaching turn 3, he never went round him.. FACT.

PK moved ahead into the turn and it stayed that way the rest of the race.. FACT.

Take your fantasies elsewhere.

• Like 1

At least the screenshot showing worrall in front of pk has made you admit you were wrong when you said he "almost drew level".

You are actually joking though aren't you and this is a wind up?

It doesn't show he was in front. It shows he AT BEST drew level which was basically what I said.

You're the one claiming falsely that Worrall went round PK on lap two and if that's the best evidence you can provide, best to give up now.

Edited by BWitcher

Just on this, Steve did get in front of PK and this was more pronounced from where I sit near the start line that it looks from the camera on bend four. Steve's positioning would have seen him hold the lead at many tracks but the inside entry to turn three is already over these first few meeting a strong line to take, especially with plenty of speed.

You need to do what Joe (just) managed to do against Kyle when he "got over him". Steve wasn't far enough ahead to do this plus PK went strong into the turn to regain his advantage.

During the SWC we will see a lot of Gollobesque dive bombs on turn three, it's a move you see coming as they enter the the straight and it really gets the heart pumping.

During the SWC we will see a lot of Gollobesque dive bombs on turn three, it's a move you see coming as they enter the the straight and it really gets the heart pumping.

Me and the wife will be in for some good fun if Gollobesque happens on turn 3 at BV.

We got tickets for the temporary seats on turn 3-4, but more precisely looking down the straight towards exit from turn 2 - so riders coming at us from turn 2 directly towards turn 3. Its where we sat at Cardiff for the last 2 years, and yes, you can see riders lining themselves up for a go on turn 3/4, especially on the last lap.

Cant wait

Just seen to bald people having a dispute over a comb .

• Like 1

Lindgren gated, went round the outside had the momentum and cleared off. That's not a pass, just a result of the run around the first turn.

I normally read your posts and agree with them, but if you go into the 1st bend slightly behind the other 3 riders and end up in front just after coming out of the 2nd bend, how is that not a pass. ??

Also Worrall did pass PK along the back straight and lead PK into bend 3 and out of bend 4 before PK repassed Worrall on the inside somewhere close to the start of lap 2

Edited by hyderd

I normally read your posts and agree with them, but if you go into the 1st bend slightly behind the other 3 riders and end up in front just after coming out of the 2nd bend, how is that not a pass. ??

Also Worrall did pass PK along the back straight and lead PK into bend 3 and out of bend 4 before PK repassed Worrall on the inside somewhere close to the start of lap 2

Most speedway fans consider the first two turns as part of the 'start, but I see your point.

You are correct with regards to Worrall, but that isn't what Drop a Cog is claiming. He is claiming that Worrall passed PK again on lap two after PK had passed him on the inside at the start of that lap.

Here, watch this it might cheer you up weirdo

Bless, back to your duplicate account again, so proud of that aren't you. Does it make you feel big and bad blatantly abusing forum rules?

• Like 1

I do not know why posters on here bother with "BWitcher" he is the biggest trolling pedant on the forum, and as such should be ignored.

• Like 3

I'm loving watching Belle Vue on the TV.

The track seems to be settling nicely and producing some very entertaining racing.

I do not know why posters on here bother with "BWitcher" he is the biggest trolling pedant on the forum, and as such should be ignored.

Classic case of bored expatriate syndrome, I suspect.