British Speedway Forum

You said the opposite when Ward turned up drunk at a GP

👍🏻 Good point

but its a thread none the less.. shows how people will pick up on the slightest thing..

next GP the cameras will catch Tai picking his nose.. and everyone will be like oh no my child will start that now.. silly thread but a thread none the less..

You just don't get the fact tai is like an out of control kid, he has nobody around him that will make him a better person which is a shame watching his talent on track.

He didn't like coming second so tried everything to take the glory away from lindback, even when lindback was talking in the media room he was trying to distract things and play with lindbacks hair, does he have a condition that makes him behave this way or is it he is simply out of control and won't grow up.

Drop him from team GB is the best thing that may make him think.

I don't agree with that at all.

How is it that I can't think swearing in front of your best customers and on live TV is wrong without being labelled a Tai hater? I'm a fan of his riding and most of what he does but that's the second time he's done this on TV and personally I don't think it's acceptable. That's not hating him but hating something he did.

• Like 2

You just don't get the fact tai is like an out of control kid, he has nobody around him that will make him a better person which is a shame watching his talent on track.

He didn't like coming second so tried everything to take the glory away from lindback, even when lindback was talking in the media room he was trying to distract things and play with lindbacks hair, does he have a condition that makes him behave this way or is it he is simply out of control and won't grow up.

huh ?? he didnt like coming second..

you are now making wild assumptions.. which is making you look even more ridiculous..

even he said why dont i ride the polish league bike more often and was very open about it in interview.. if he had he would have been further up the pecking order and had a better gate.. then we may have been having a different conversation.. your wild accusations are mental.

and Lindback and Tai were both jesting with each other... which i thought added a bit of personality and showing these guys are just human..

you seriously have a think for him.. its either love and you dont like being rejected.. but then again i have given you the opportunity to voice all of this to him direct but every time you shirk the answer.. maybe you need to get a sense this is 2016 not 1916..

I am not in any way saying what he did was right or in fact wrong.. it just shows he is human not every sport has a big thing thrown at people interview techniques.

Edited by Dazzafl
  • Like 1

What a pathetic, pointless and ridiculous thread from start to finish! End of.

In your opinion.

For all those dismissing what Tai said, let me ask you this. Can you imagine the uproar if Lewis Hamilton had said it on the podium of the British GP yesterday? What Tai said is not the end of the world, but I can't believe people are dismissing it so easily and suggesting there was nothing wrong with it.

• Like 5

So fecking what?

Tell you what, ban him and then we can all moan about the lack of characters in the sport and spunk our pants over Greg "boring" Hancock.

Edited by SCB

In your opinion.

For all those dismissing what Tai said, let me ask you this. Can you imagine the uproar if Lewis Hamilton had said it on the podium of the British GP yesterday? What Tai said is not the end of the world, but I can't believe people are dismissing it so easily and suggesting there was nothing wrong with it.

i really wouldnt give a rats back side.. swearing doesnt really effect me.. maybe i have grown up in a more stable way knowing its just a word nothing more nothing less.. surely we are not all that prude to think it.. i will bet anything most of you swear.. and watch movies with it in.. and watch programmes where it is bleeped out..

maybe the live feed can be a few seconds late to allow the editor to bleep out any words that may offend when a interview is done.. maybe Robert72 with all his contacts can sort that out

In your opinion.

Lewis Hamilton did a spot of crowd surfing. Imagine what people on here would have said about Tai if he'd done that.

• Like 1

In your opinion.For all those dismissing what Tai said, let me ask you this. Can you imagine the uproar if Lewis Hamilton had said it on the podium of the British GP yesterday? What Tai said is not the end of the world, but I can't believe people are dismissing it so easily and suggesting there was nothing wrong with it.

The people suggesting there is nothing wrong with it are the ones who were dragged up with no class.

huh ?? he didnt like coming second..

you are now making wild assumptions.. which is making you look even more ridiculous..

even he said why dont i ride the polish league bike more often and was very open about it in interview.. if he had he would have been further up the pecking order and had a better gate.. then we may have been having a different conversation.. your wild accusations are mental.

and Lindback and Tai were both jesting with each other... which i thought added a bit of personality and showing these guys are just human..

you seriously have a think for him.. its either love and you dont like being rejected.. but then again i have given you the opportunity to voice all of this to him direct but every time you shirk the answer.. maybe you need to get a sense this is 2016 not 1916..

I am not in any way saying what he did was right or in fact wrong.. it just shows he is human not every sport has a big thing thrown at people interview techniques.

You also have to remember speedway is a family sport and most parents wouldn't want there kid being like tai off track so he is no role model.

In your opinion.

Drivers have sworn on the podium at F1 events on numerous occasions.

There wasn't a big uproar, just a few pedantic so and so's having a whinge.

• Like 1

In your opinion.

What do you want people to do? Get all mock outraged and demand Woffiden be kicked out the GP series or removed from the World Cup Squad? Join in with Robert72 and his merry gang and bang on and on about it for months on end?

Woffinden swore, the person who is accountable for that is him, just as Lewis Hamilton was for his rants on team radio or tweets saying “to all the haters…I don’t give a f*ck”.

You, kids, other fans of the sport etc don’t actually have to like or agree with the conduct or language used by folks like Woffinden, Nicki, Zagar etc they aren’t property of fans. they are allowed a personality if people don't agree with that or dislike their personalities....well tough sh...

Edited by The Mockingjay
  • Like 1

So fecking what?

Tell you what, ban him and then we can all moan about the lack of characters in the sport and spunk our pants over Greg "boring" Hancock.

Exactly..

Folk were at Cardiff to have a good time.

Tai told em to make some effin noise..

Guess what they did?

Did they boo? No

They made some effin noise!

More of it!

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 3

......Dazzafl............next GP the cameras will catch Tai picking his nose.. and everyone will be like oh no my child will start that now.. silly thread but a thread none the less.

That reminds me I've not seen Nicki Pedersen blow his nose on that blue cloth yet and then wipe it all around his face. Still it's only GP number 4 so there's time yet I'm sure. :lol:

• Like 1

What do you want people to do? Get all mock outraged and demand Woffiden be kicked out the GP series or removed from the World Cup Squad?

Not at all, if you read back I have already said that someone simply needs to have a quiet word with him.