British Speedway Forum

Are you playing the part of the pot or the kettle today.....

Nope im being perfectly honest.

Nope im being perfectly honest.

I am going to take a pass on your advice and keep replying away thanks, so...... maybe best to stop wasting your and other peoples time, but really mostly your time... by continually telling people to stop replying to threads....

So if it's that much an issue to you don't have to reply to this post....

Edited by The Mockingjay

Comparing the situation of Woffiden and the return to British Speedway to that of a player being sold by an English Football team, is, well, well I don’t know if it’s hilarious or utterly ridiculous, it is one or the other.

I pity those are anti Woffinden the desperation is just sad, it is tragic to read grown men acting this way, mentioning things like appearance, tattoos and returns to British Speedway.

Oh dear .if we had known you had such a major crush on him ,we would'nt have posted all the nasty comments .

Oh dear .if we had known you had such a major crush on him ,we would'nt have posted all the nasty comments .

Yeah, that’s it I want to kiss him, I am attracted to him, it’s the tattoos you see….

Honestly, even by your standards what absolutely dross patter.

Yeah, that’s it I want to kiss him, I am attracted to him, it’s the tattoos you see….

Honestly, even by your standards what absolutely dross patter.

Well you do spend all your time on here now. Clearly you qualify...

Well you do spend all your time on here now. Clearly you qualify...

Ow so it’s the part of the kettle.

I qualify as what? homosexual? That’s what I “qualify” as based on posting on this forum? A post count of 687 means you “qualify” as someone who has a crush on Woffinden?

Do you ever read what you type?

Edited by The Mockingjay

No one reads what Starman types....Not even Starman....(as you can usually tell by the spelling)

• Like 2

I qualify as what? homosexual? That’s what I “qualify” as based on posting on this forum? A post count of 687 means you “qualify” as someone who has a crush on Woffinden?

Yes i do, and im no woffinden fan. Its you and the others on this thread who appear to have the problem.

Edited by Starman2006

Yes i do, and im no woffinden fan. Its you and the others on this thread who appear to have the problem.

It’s like you sort of know what you want to say but don't actually say anything "you and the others on this thread who appear to have the problem" that's just a platitude, words for the sake of words, such a nothing statement….I am curios now, what problem do I have and what do I qualify as? What exact specific problem?

Grand job by the way, despite not wanting to involve yourself in this thread, you have managed it….

• Like 1

Exactly. Just a spot of crowd-surfing from the Andrews sisters and Dame Vera biting the head off a chicken..

Pretty radical from Dame Vera considering the rationing at the time.

He has enough difficulty writing it.

Pretty radical from Dame Vera considering the rationing at the time.

Well she does have dilligaf tattooed across her knuckles.

• Like 1

So,,, all you 'know it all', down with the kids parents will be very supportive when your offspring comes home with a face, hands & body saturated with tattoos, massive holes in their ears shouting "lets hear some fu**ing noise papa!!!" will be very understanding and happily bid goodnight waving the Union Jack, it's the way of the world my boy. Bull$hit!!!

2013 I was cheering Tai as loud as any, also 2015 but it felt less so. Now, I actually don't feel I cheer as much. Pi$$ poor marketing with arrogance doesn't do it for me but if it increases his publicity good luck to him. I don't warm to the 'I'm beyond the rules attitude'.

• Like 1

So,,, all you 'know it all', down with the kids parents will be very supportive when your offspring comes home with a face, hands & body saturated with tattoos, massive holes in their ears shouting "lets hear some fu**ing noise papa!!!" will be very understanding and happily bid goodnight waving the Union Jack, it's the way of the world my boy. Bull$hit!!!

2013 I was cheering Tai as loud as any, also 2015 but it felt less so. Now, I actually don't feel I cheer as much. Pi$$ poor marketing with arrogance doesn't do it for me but if it increases his publicity good luck to him. I don't warm to the 'I'm beyond the rules attitude'.

Just going to copy and paste my previous post about the above quote.

'The number of people who think kids are thick enough to blindly follow what someone else does is staggering! Not all kids are like the ones you see on the news or are reported in the papers. You will find that the vast majority are pretty sensible....

Have you actually talked to any of the riders in the British youth set up? They are all well mannered, polite and determined kids who can think for themselves.'

Some people do have a remarkably poor perception of our young people today!

• Like 1