British Speedway Forum

Iversen swears on live TV, Pedersen is worse, kildemand even worse.

It's like it's sommat new.

Haters gotta hate.

If Tai did it on purpose then no excuse is good enough. If said in the heat of the moment, still wrong but understandable.

I remember Gollob being asked by "Charlie in the pits" what the track was like. "That track? It is beep, it is beeping beep"! That went out live and the Sky commentators apologised on his behalf to the viewers and it was seemingly accepted as a heat of the moment thing.

• Like 1

Of course it isn't, oh dear....... that's what everyone is saying, understandable straight after a decision has gone against you or whatever but not in an interview on the podium.

Oh I see, a rider swearing on the podium (he wasn't on the podium it was on the centre green) that is full of adrenaline after a 2nd place final finish at your own countries GP is different to a rider full of adrenaline after an incident.

Nice logic that holds no water however.

If Tai did it on purpose then no excuse is good enough. If said in the heat of the moment, still wrong but understandable.

I remember Gollob being asked by "Charlie in the pits" what the track was like. "That track? It is beep, it is beeping beep"! That went out live and the Sky commentators apologised on his behalf to the viewers and it was seemingly accepted as a heat of the moment thing.

Exactly they are all heat of the moment comments. None is worse than any other.

Stevebrum, with your love for Woffy, were you one of the people who brought his British final trophies when he showed no respect for the meeting that most Brits would love to win and sold them on eBay?

• Like 3

All sports have people that swear on camera, they swear for different reasons.

I don't know why Woffy does it, I believe he doesn't care if people don't like it, but it won't do him any favours.

Lindback was awesome.

Edited by sharpandroid

I tend to view people like this way. If he were my son would I be proud of him?

The answer is yes very proud of his achievements but absolutely disgusted by his behaviour.

Summed up perfectly SL

And when riders like Pedersen, Kikdemand, Iversen and Doyle swear often, that's right I take it?

No it's not ..when did someone say it was ?

• Like 1

I'd worry what they put in that Monster Muck he drinks.

He seemed like a hyperactive six year old for most of the time.

Lets hope it's just Tartrazine.

Or a sugar rush.

• Like 1

I work with someone who starts every sentence with F**king.

You work with Liam Gallagher? :wink:

Maybe he works with sidney

• Like 1

Stevebrum, with your love for Woffy, were you one of the people who brought his British final trophies when he showed no respect for the meeting that most Brits would love to win and sold them on eBay?

I am horrified to read this action by 'wonder boy' Tai Woffinden but cannot say that I am surprised.

All sports have people that swear on camera, they swear for different reasons.

I struggle to think of any that use extreme expletives when they are in a direct interview, especially when it is at one of the Blue Riband events of his or her sport.

No doubt someone will say it has happened, but it's certainly not commonplace.

It's a shame it happened at an event when Speedwáy would be being viewed by casual viewers than probably any other Speedwáy broadcast this year.

• Like 3

I can understand words said in the heat of the moment

But is there really any need for him to swear down the microphone at the biggest event in British Speedway

I'm no prude, I've worked in environments when every other word is a swear word, but speedway is a family sport

I am losing respect for our world champion more and more, I was watching that with my kids

Mate he's become an arrogant person, because of his standing. Yes he needs to be totally professional at all times, he's in the public eye. But im affraid its all gone to his head, or his tattoos.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1