British Speedway Forum

I shall view it as it's speedway

Hope it's a good meeting, riders all safe

Will be cheering for Doyley and Emil

I don't believe it's compulsory to support Woffinden or Cook

It isn't, I don't get the support him because he's British, he'll not be getting support from me!

• Like 2

It isn't, I don't get the support him because he's British, he'll not be getting support from me!

each to their own. Tai and Cook both a bit petulant at times but at the end of the day I'm British and I will always cheer for my country first in anything. Not a great fan of Hamilton but he is British. Don't like Rooney and a few other footballers but I would still cheer the England football team on. Could never stand Havvy but I wanted him to win that world final. Your right to cheer who you want but for me it's British time who ever they are
  • Like 2

Good to see in my paper loads of column inches given to Tai and his quest to be the first Brit to win 3 world titles.

So good we have a Brit at this level that can promote our sport in such a way.

Lets hope he can do the business Saturday and get right back in the mix

He's spent most of those column inches slagging of British speedway,

Not sure that's the sort of promotion were after

• Like 1

He's spent most of those column inches slagging of British speedway,

Not sure that's the sort of promotion were after

not in my paper!! All about him making history and looking forward to riding in front of the British fans who give him great support. One line that he didn't ride here.

What actually is it?Do they have 12 riders from each country that hosts a GP turn up for a morning of coaching or is it the same 12 riders that go to each GP and get a morning/day of coaching?

BELIEVE it is just British kids. Just as it was Danes in Horsens. And will be Swedes in Stockholm.

I'll probably bump into the usual suspects in the Prince of Wales in the afternoon , not sure who I want to win , i'll go for Doyle , as many have said , he's the moral world champion and deserves the crown for real this year .

I agree with you World champ statement. I see Gavans flooding this thread as well, eventhough he won't be going

Edited by Starman2006

I will go for Lindback to make it a double - thats if the flying Lindback turns up, other then that he will 5 or 6

I agree with you World champ statement. I see Gavans flooding this thread as well, eventhough he won't be going

Shall we just have one thread or topic without snide remarks and petty personal insults? Is that too much to ask? Talk about the event not anyone you dislike or just don't make a ****** comment at all?
  • Like 2

I hope that Cook can show that the World Cup really was "bad day at work" albeit on the day we needed a world class show from him . Give us your dazzling most exciting side Craig!

Woofy to reach the Final and hopefully win it. Keep another World title in sight and be the Best Brit Ever ( on track ).

I will go for Lindback to make it a double - thats if the flying Lindback turns up, other then that he will 5 or 6

Depends which Hancock turns up also !

Doyley untouchable at Swindon last night, even coming out on crutches.

Go Jase my son!!!

I hope that Cook can show that the World Cup really was "bad day at work" albeit on the day we needed a world class show from him . Give us your dazzling most exciting side Craig!

Woofy to reach the Final and hopefully win it. Keep another World title in sight and be the Best Brit Ever ( on track ).

He'll never be 'Best Brit Ever ( on track ).

• Like 1

I see that Woffy got a jammy draw..Boo! Heat 2 should be a belter :)