British Speedway Forum

and why did it happen to NKI, as to be honest I cannot see that he is a threat to anyone in the GP at present, no disrespect intended. If indeed it was intended as sabotage.

Whatever the reason tampering with a race bike is putting people in serious danger of being badly hurt and I hope they find who done it and take serious action.

• Like 2

Hobnob Smith has hit the nail on the head on the other thread.

Must have been robert72, he's told us numerous times how easily he can access all areas. Perhaps he was just too dumb and tampered with the wrong bikes :)

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 5

but as chris louis quite rightly said in race cars they have sponge in the tank to stop it unballancing the car.. but i guess they have a fuel pump though..

someone some where will be hoping they are not caught.. that is crazy.. someone could get so close to his bike and put that in.. all speculation i guess as he probably used both bikes and neither did anything..

Are those sponges like for like and are they free-floating and in small pieces? There probably isn't a true comparison here.

Whatever the reason tampering with a race bike is putting people in serious danger of being badly hurt and I hope they find who done it and take serious action.

Exactly, the authorities should launch an investigation into it. Hopefully they will find some innocent explanation but where safety is concerned it has to be taken seriously.

They said on SKY last night that Niels has to actually take it further.

Are those sponges like for like and are they free-floating and in small pieces? There probably isn't a true comparison here.

they are static foam filled fuel tanks.. so no not floating around..

i think it would effect it.. but open to anyone with experience but as said i do believe it will hinder fuel flow rates..

• Like 1

I'm thinking of inserting a couple of sponges into Tai Woffinden's mouth to help wash it out.

• Like 2

I'm thinking of inserting a couple of sponges into Tai Woffinden's mouth to help wash it out.

Make sure it is soap filled!
  • Like 2

not part of a GP surely.. the bikes are watched over apart from at night where security are there and they are on lock down..

so when could it of happened if it happened at all.. tough one answers on a postcard..

Heard Niki Pedersen was working on Security that night. :o:blink:

He gets blamed for everything else. ;):rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 2

Heard Niki Pedersen was working on Security that night. :o:blink:

He gets blamed for everything else. ;):rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

maybe he should put them in his own tank he may just go a bit faster lol

• Like 1

maybe he should put them in his own tank he may just go a bit faster lol

Nicki P is Box office and it will be a very sad day for the sport when he retires, I can't say tai will have that effect.

Robert2.0 average talking about Speedway is a bit like Konopka posting on a Polish forum. Would any one really care...

Robert2.0 average talking about Speedway is a bit like Konopka posting on a Polish forum. Would any one really care...

My last thread I started has gone 115 pages so far and is still going strong so I guess your wrong and with the amount who look out for my every post your wrong again ;)

My last thread I started has gone 115 pages so far and is still going strong so I guess your wrong and with the amount who look out for my every post your wrong again ;)

70 of which are you rambling nonsense the rest are mostly filled with people mocking you and ridiculing you Rab Konopka

• Like 3