British Speedway Forum
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Kings Lynn Stars, Now @ 7:30 Sat 22nd October 2016

yes and we would be better off without arrogant dicks like you.

What's disgusting is your attitude to other clubs....do you really want another club to stop running? Speedway is in dire straits as it is.

And Leicester Lions , Leicester speedway , Leicester speedway threads , have had more than their share of embarrassment over the years , without their biggest embarrassment adding to it , you have nothing of any value to say ,so crawl back under your rock before you damage their reputation even more , spouting off about people wanting clubs to close after all the vile things YOU have said about Coventry ,you hypocrite

Oh dear my personal troll has reared his very ugly head again you poor man!

Hypocrite? Me no you yes and a ridiculous knob jockey to boot and yes l still hope Coventry fold and you suffer a personal injury!

Hypocrite? Me no you yes and a ridiculous knob jockey to boot and yes l still hope Coventry fold and you suffer a personal injury!

Oh well done ,another posting that Leicester speedway and it's supporters can be proud of , was it all your own work or did your

carer give you a bit of help ? either way solid gold , keep up the good work .

Edited by speedibee

Oh well done ,another posting that Leicester speedway and it's supporters can be proud of , was it all your own work or did yourcarer give you a bit of help ? either way solid gold , keep up the good work .

Oh why oh why have you responded when you have got absolutely nothing to say?

Come on you bulldozers.

Oh why oh why have you responded when you have got absolutely nothing to say?

Come on you bulldozers.

another absolute corker . you are making me look a complete fool , I'll regret locking horns with someone highly respected like you , no wonder

I have been left reeling by your obvious Mensa level comments ,but TBH they are a little wasted on me because I am only slightly higher than average I.Q.. however I do enjoy watching you dig a deeper and deeper hole , so keep it up

another absolute corker . you are making me look a complete fool , I'll regret locking horns with someone highly respected like you , no wonderI have been left reeling by your obvious Mensa level comments ,but TBH they are a little wasted on me because I am only slightly higher than average I.Q.. however I do enjoy watching you dig a deeper and deeper hole , so keep it up

Trolling keep trolling......By the way is your lad still trying to ride Speedway or is he still a loser like yourself

Trolling keep trolling......By the way is your lad still trying to ride Speedway or is he still a loser like yourself

Yes he's still pretending to be a speedway rider , just like you pretend to be a decent human being ,however he's considerably more successful than you . I thought you'd know he was still riding ,after all you think you know everything,

This reads more like the closely-guarded minutes of a BSPA AGM!

looks like you have frightened him and he's crawled back under his rock , or maybe he has used every word in his vocabulary twice

and doesn't want to come over more repetitive than he already has been

I've been riding bikes for 35 years.Rode a m8's speedway bike on a field about 10 years ago and crapped myself.Not the power but how light it was,no brakes.Big up to anyone who has a skid.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 4

So you think its ok to call me out for saying Speedway doesn't need clubs like Leicester then write you hope Coventry folds!! Never thought id agree with Spedibee on anything but he's spot on about you