Redcar

1. Tobias Busch
2. Lasse Bjerre
3. Hugh Skidmore
4. Jonas B. Andersen
5. David Bellego
6. ?
7. Lee Payne

As usual I post the teams and wait for news of any guests, R/R or other changes. Looking forward to seeing Tobias Busch as he is new to the UK.
If Redcar line up as above I am puzzled as I would have thought Dane Lasse Bjerre should be anywhere in Redcars team apart from at number 2

If Redcar line up as above I am puzzled as I would have thought Dane Lasse Bjerre should be anywhere in Redcars team apart from at number 2
Why?
Number 2 leaves him in 3 of the same races he would have been in when he was Number 1 and gives extra strength in heat 8.

Simon Nielsen is fit again, so should be at number 6 for the Bears.

Can't be at number 1 as not top of the averages Edited by KEITH M

Why?

Number 2 leaves him in 3 of the same races he would have been in when he was Number 1 and gives extra strength in heat 8.

They could always pair him with Jonas B, ding ding round 2

Robert has edged his average past Steves so for August he goes back to number 1 with Steve dropping back to number 5. Victor needs to keep looking over his shoulder as Lewis is closing the gap on him average wise

Edited by dantodan

Victor needs to keep looking over his shoulder as Lewis is closing the gap on him average wise

the way Vic's riding at the moment, a don't think that would be too bad if he dropped to reserve,,,

How many times will we have ridden Redcar this season by the time Sunday has come and gone?

Sunday's will be third at home and 1 1/2 away as 1st challenge was rained off after heat 8

Don't knock local derbies. The sport needs as many through the turnstiles each week as it can attract so Newcastle, Redcar, Berwick, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Workington need home and away matches against each other to bring in the travelling support. Matches against Plymouth Somerset etc do not add much to the coffers do they!

I am looking forward to Newcastle v Redcar. The Bears have hit hard times & results this season and we should wish them well. We need a northern powerhouse don't we?

• Like 1

Don't knock local derbies. The sport needs as many through the turnstiles each week as it can attract so Newcastle, Redcar, Berwick, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Workington need home and away matches against each other to bring in the travelling support. Matches against Plymouth Somerset etc do not add much to the coffers do they!

I am looking forward to Newcastle v Redcar. The Bears have hit hard times & results this season and we should wish them well. We need a northern powerhouse don't we?

Will do if we get to the finals of the KO Cup and Premier League :party: :party: :party: :party:

• Like 1

Good win for the Bears last night against good opposition, could make Sundays match more interesting. Bjerre seems to have found some form and was impressive at the 4's and Busch looks a good addition to the team. May all come down to the reserves as it did last night..

Had a visit to watch last night's match - Bears rode very well against possibly one of our two main opponents for honours and totally deserved win - imo hard done to by ref in majority of first bend incidents so could have won more easily. Big factor though was having young Bewley in for Payne - be interesting to see if payne is fit for sunday or who they may use?? (can guarantee it won't be rob Branford!!)

We should have plenty to win fairly easily, especially if Simon Nielsen is as poor as last night.

Is Lambert definitely riding, I know in the past he has taken his time to return from Team Cup matches, and I assume the 24 hour rule is still in place :D but then that was in the past for a different management :wink:

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks