British Speedway Forum

Max Fricke

Joonas Kylmakorpi

Jason Garrity

Rory Schlein

Kenneth Hansen

Josh Bates

Danny Ayres

Not sure Hansen would come back but looks a solid side.

I bloody love Danny Ayers :D

• Like 1

I bloody love Danny Ayers :D

Certainly entertains! Just put him in as he fits into the points limit.

Been confirmed that clubs must include two Brits.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 2

Max Fricke

Joonas Kylmakorpi

Jason Garrity

Rory Schlein

Kenneth Hansen

Josh Bates

Danny Ayres

Not sure Hansen would ride for us.

Danny Ayres would be good

Edited by mdmc82

Please can you tell me Col where are you finding the averages to make a team guesstimate, as there are no 'stickys' with the new averages list in place.

Look at the thread I created called converted averages.

Max Fricke

Joonas Kylmakorpi

Jason Garrity

Rory Schlein

Kenneth Hansen

Josh Bates

Danny Ayres

I hope he doesn't, one of the worst riders I've ever seen in a Bees 1-5.

Edited by deanr1
  • Like 1

I hope he doesn't, one of the worst riders I've ever seen in a Bees 1-5.

Really? Anyway, the league will not be as strong as it was when he last rode in it.

Certainly entertains! Just put him in as he fits into the points limit.

What does that mean? Is he another Garrity??! There should only ever be one of those!

What does that mean? Is he another Garrity??! There should only ever be one of those!

Ayres is a character who obviously enjoys riding, gives it everything.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 4

Really? Anyway, the league will not be as strong as it was when he last rode in it.

I thought he was a decent signing when he first came to us but apart from 1 very good home meeting he was shockingly bad all season.

He seemed to get worse as the season went on and even when he got out in front he would often make mistakes and get passed, he looked out of control to me.

I'm not really clued up the averages but unless he is on a very low one, not for me thanks.

I thought he was a decent signing when he first came to us but apart from 1 very good home meeting he was shockingly bad all season.

He seemed to get worse as the season went on and even when he got out in front he would often make mistakes and get passed, he looked out of control to me.

I'm not really clued up the averages but unless he is on a very low one, not for me thanks.

His home form actually improved from the opening few meetings where his scores were poor. The last few home meetings he scored 7+1 7+1 3 12 8+1 and 5 from only 3 rides, not too bad.

His home form actually improved from the opening few meetings where his scores were poor. The last few home meetings he scored 7+1 7+1 3 12 8+1 and 5 from only 3 rides, not too bad.

I just had a look back on the updates page and his home scores don't seem too bad actually, certainly not as bad as I remember.

Although don't forget second strings had easier rides that year against weaker reserves, they could score 4 or 5 just by beating fast track riders.

His last few away meetings were all poor apart from one:

Leicester 1

Belle Vue 3

Swindon 0

Belle Vue 11+3

Swindon 3+1

Poole 2+1

He scored a combined total of 5 points from the 2 away play off legs at Swindon & Poole, 3 of those points came from other riders falling off.

I just had a look back on the updates page and his home scores don't seem too bad actually, certainly not as bad as I remember.

Although don't forget second strings had easier rides that year against weaker reserves, they could score 4 or 5 just by beating fast track riders.

His last few away meetings were all poor apart from one:

Leicester 1

Belle Vue 3

Swindon 0

Belle Vue 11+3

Swindon 3+1

Poole 2+1

He scored a combined total of 5 points from the 2 away play off legs at Swindon & Poole, 3 of those points came from other riders falling off.

Yeah definitely poor away from home (he did have some excellent meetings away) but the league will be weaker. Not sure he'll come back anyway to be honest.

Yeah definitely poor away from home (he did have some excellent meetings away) but the league will be weaker. Not sure he'll come back anyway to be honest.

It's a shame really, I kept thinking there's a good rider in there somewhere and he'll crack it soon but he never did.

Yeah I can't see him back, I think he had a public fall out with Mick Horton over money for a race suit or something like that.

The big thing for me with Woryna is when he was in reserve he wasn't dominating heats 2 and 12. In fact he rarely won a heat 2 or 12, he was poor. When you consider someone like Adam Ellis is only a point higher but spent all season at second string (for his 20 meeting average anyway - apart from a couple in reserve but negated by a couple as heat leader) then Woryna will be a piss poor signing.

A converted average from a load of meetings in reserve is an inflated average, so no thanks from me. Don't rate the guy frankly either.

Sort of likeable but sort of rubbish.

Edited by SCB

The big thing for me with Woryna is when he was in reserve he wasn't dominating heats 2 and 12. In fact he rarely won a heat 2 or 12, he was poor. When you consider someone like Adam Ellis is only a point higher but spent all season at second string (for his 20 meeting average anyway - apart from a couple in reserve but negated by a couple as heat leader) then Woryna will be a piss poor signing.

A converted average from a load of meetings in reserve is an inflated average, so no thanks from me. Don't rate the guy frankly either.

Sort of likeable but sort of rubbish.

We were talking about Hansen SCB but agree with you about Woryna.