British Speedway Forum

Is it me or are Brandon Estates over egging the "damage" done to the site?

Ok, the shale has been removed, the lights have been taken down, and the seating has been removed, the pictures of the bar area show a couple of wires hanging down, ceiling tiles on the floor and some insulation hanging down. Hardly a big deal.

Edited by Sir Jasper
  • Like 2

All media statements removed and references to 2017 team disappeared from the Bees website. Is that game set and match?

All media statements removed and references to 2017 team disappeared from the Bees website. Is that game set and match?

Seem like a technical fault to be honest as the latest news is April 2016. I'd be worried if the site was shut down.

Edited by woz01

IMO Coventry were doomed from the moment the present supremo was put in charge.

• Like 2

They are probably going to do a website share with Belle Vue....................whose website doesn't seem to have been updated since the 4th November!

A bad, poorly maintained and out of date website is worse than no website at all.

Smashing.

It'll be technical issue. To do what they have on purpose would have been more hassle than just deleting the whole site. Probably just a messed up back up. Wouldn't read anything into it.

What does purposely taking the website back to April achieve?

Sport at Brandon Stadium in 2017 is gonna happen - hopefully and properly without doubt, Mick (or is it his brother Colin in disguise) and his "trusted" sidekick ( hint here, Neil Watson on google - Renaissance Prroperty Management / bankrupt - FACT ) Jeremy Heaver

writes about OUR property - (imo being that of Mr Sandbu). Last weekend when I heard of the happenings I wanted the worst for him (Sandhu) , but in hindsight, in the same situation as owner of the site and trying to be shafted, I would do exactly the same - so respect imo to Mr Sandhu.

just look at the photos, everything has been removed BUT not destroyed - to put back in place should be as easy as removing them PLUS they get a service for 2017

In terms of speedway, Jim Lynch is the most excellent choice to provide Inspiration- with the team prepared with strength in depth.

Last night I thought the end was nigh ! Reckon (hopefully) I was premature

My last thought - Coventry Stadium can survive for years to come on SATURDAY night for both Stock car AND speedway ! PLEASE !

Await the negavity that speedway forum posts attract - but hey guys and gals, it is November and plenty of time to recover.

keep the faith !

Alas, 1 month on and my positivity has now been lost big time. Too much vandalism and actions of two (?) guys who have proven they not able to conduct themselves with any decency and humanity. Sleep well at night Mr Sandhu and Mick/Colin (same people ?) Horton.

- but unfortunately reckon you will !

Having just read the speedway star, did I read it correctly that Sandhu is still paying for 24hr security on the site until 1st January?