British Speedway Forum

Why do Ipswich have priority over King?

It's either because he's since changed from Coventry to Leicester or we've changed our race night I guess.

It's either because he's since changed from Coventry to Leicester or we've changed our race night I guess.

Strange isn't it

It's pretty well known who Tsunami is. Don't think he's ever hidden his identity. Quite tbe opposite I'd say.....

Even I know who he is and I don't usually know anything. :lol:

They had their chance last week when Buster faced questions (most of which were pathetic).

Perhaps the more 'interesting' ones weren't allowed to be aired?

Would of been nice and respectful of you to acknowledge how well your Dad is doing as Chairman.

The sport is in the biggest mess in its history so it's far too early to be asking anyone to applaud the person in charge of this ongoing embarrassment until everyone sees a sport to be proud of attending each week.

Why do Ipswich have priority over King? There are 3 clashes. One being away at Belle Vue

Length of service? He's shorter than 6'11" so Championship gets priority? Chris Louis beat Mick Horton in a game of paper. scissors, stone?

I think we could be left guessing for a long time!

Ipswich Twitter have said they have priority as Danny King currently doesn't have a Premiership club 😞

I have made the decision to become an armchair fan from now on. I know my 1 admission fee isn't going to make any difference I just wonder how many others have made that decision

• Like 1

Length of service? He's shorter than 6'11" so Championship gets priority? Chris Louis beat Mick Horton in a game of paper. scissors, stone?

I think we could be left guessing for a long time!

could be length of service - slight adjustment this year where a rider re-signs for a club priority doesnt go to the league of the asset.

However at both clubs for last 2 seasons so would expect league priority if a tie!

Perhaps the agreed Coventry contract hasnt been signed at the tine of fixture release so priority is established on that basis...

Why do Ipswich have priority over King? There are 3 clashes. One being away at Belle Vue

Perhaps Coventry's assets have now reverted to the BSPA and as such Ipswich have priority over any new promotion, or new club, for which Danny signs?

Edited by beesknees

Perhaps Coventry's assets have now reverted to the BSPA and as such Ipswich have priority over any new promotion, or new club, for which Danny Signs?

Danny is 'owned' by Kings Lynn.

Was Birmingham which reverted to BSPA. Kings Lynn bought the registration last summer

Have I missed something?

On the SGB page under National League Clubs, Belle Vue Colts and Coventry Storm appear to be linked?

I forecast if the Bees move to Leicester as their home they will fail within three months suggest that investing in season tickets would NOT be a wise move. In fact they weren't last season people lost money. I had subscribed for 10 years before that but could see the way we were going. Proof of the pudding is the eating I.e. Latest news that they want to turn Brandon into a carl park. Binley Wood citizens will react to this we should be totally behind them with full support from Speedway/Stock car fraternity. We still don't know who is the major party for the sad situation responsible for major blame but it seems to be the owners of the land they wasted no time in advertising their massive car park. Shame on all participants City of culture with this shambles and that of Sisu/Cov ityFC makes mockery of Coventry's ambition.

Edited by abbo

Ipswich Twitter have said they have priority as Danny King currently doesn't have a Premiership club

"Inside knowledge" leaking out there? Maybe?

Danny is 'owned' by Kings Lynn.

Was Birmingham which reverted to BSPA. Kings Lynn bought the registration last summer

Charlie Chapman being in charge of the BSPA has it's advantages I suppose...???

It's odd how a sport can go from a passion to just something you enjoy.

Maybe as mentioned before the stox will look for an alternative area of the country. Does make you think had Horton agreed to the deal with the stox, would something else have happened to stop us being at Brandon.

wake me when the nightmare is over