British Speedway Forum

I think Max Frick would be a good shout Bates and Roynon Nichols possibly Garrity don't know what that comes to but Nicolas average away from Bell vue was good and in a weaker league he may be ok

Edited by kingbee
  • Like 1

I think Max Frick would be a good shout Bates and Roynon Nichols possibly Garrity don't know what that comes to but Nicolas average away from Bell vue was good and in a weaker league he may be ok

I can't actually get a side together where I think yeah that looks good, probably because we have nothing to put it against. It's certainly new territory for the promoters this year. Bates is a must and after what's gone on at Belle Vue then Fricke must be a possibility but he might be at number 1. Wouldn't mind Schlein coming back on a low average too. The number 7 rider is key, I can't see one that stands out unless we use more points than most other sides in that role.

Andersen

Fricke

Schlein

Woryna

Berge

Bates

4.4 ish rider.

Not saying I want this but this will be the standard we are looking at for top level.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 2

I can't actually get a side together where I think yeah that looks good, probably because we have nothing to put it against. It's certainly new territory for the promoters this year. Bates is a must and after what's gone on at Belle Vue then Fricke must be a possibility but he might be at number 1. Wouldn't mind Schlein coming back on a low average too. The number 7 rider is key, I can't see one that stands out unless we use more points than most other sides in that role.

Andersen

Fricke

Schlein

Woryna

Berge

Bates

4.4 ish rider.

Not saying I want this but this will be the standard we are looking at for top level.

Kenneth Bjerre is one that could be considered don't think the fans would want Andersen Edited by kingbee
  • Like 1

Kenneth Bjerre is one that could be considered don't think the fans would want Andersen

God no, we don't want that judas back

• Like 4

Hans Andersen.....No thanks. The bloke is an arseh0le.

He fits in at Poole anyway :)

• Like 5

Kenneth Bjerre is one that could be considered don't think the fans would want Andersen

I don't want him either! Was just an example of the strength of the sides in 2017. Bjerre would be a good shout but I guess he'll be elsewhere.

Bring back AJ! I'd visit more often

• Like 1

I cannot seem to find a possible previous reference to this. If there is one I will HIDE this. Thank you.

https://coventryobserver.co.uk/news/short-term-future-of-coventry-bees-secured-as-bosses-investigate-long-term-future/

PS: Does this decision mean that stock car racing will also continue?

Yes Stock Cars will still run, Stock cars will now pay rent to Coventry Speedway.

Jim Lynch announced as new Coventry Bees team manager.

imo best news possible.

Well done Mick Horton

• Like 4

He's a good lad is Jim. Good appointment

• Like 1