British Speedway Forum
LagutaRacingFan

Tigers Vs Panthers - 28/7/16

Should be a good meeting between the 3rd and 4th best sides in the league, I'm wondering if Cook will be allowed to ride as I'm certain that If it was up to him then It wouldn't be a question however we all know what the BSPA are like.

I don't think that riders can ride for their club once they have signed in at the SWC, until their country is eliminated. For GB, I would assume that they haven't signed in yet.

Should be a good meeting between the 3rd and 4th best sides in the league, I'm wondering if Cook will be allowed to ride as I'm certain that If it was up to him then It wouldn't be a question however we all know what the BSPA are like.

Cook or no Cook I see another defeat on the cards with a team carrying 4 reserves , they look so badly unbalanced and this is probably our best chance of away points from our remaining fixtures and they may well struggle in the run in to finish in the top 6

SHEFFIELD: Simon Stead, Dimitri Berge, Josh Bates, Jason Garrity R/R, Kyle Howarth, Arthur Sissis, Nathan Greaves.

PETERBOROUGH: Craig Cook, Tom Perry, Ulrich Ostergaard, Emil Grondal, Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen, Ashley Morris, Zdenek Holub.

Cook or no Cook I see another defeat on the cards with a team carrying 4 reserves , they look so badly unbalanced and this is probably our best chance of away points from our remaining fixtures and they may well struggle in the run in to finish in the top 6

Not sure which team has four reserves

However, looking at Sheffield it cant be us

So you must be saying Peterboro has four reserves, but its your best chance of away points

Edited by The Third Man

How can cook ride when he's riding for GB next day?

Didn't think that was allowed?

Not sure which team has four reserves

However, looking at Sheffield it cant be us

So you must be saying Peterboro has four reserves, but its your best chance of away points

Exactly, that's what it looks like Grondal has stagnated and has the occasional decent meeting , Perry looks a shadow of the rider he was at the start of the season since returning from injury Morris has done a reasonable job since coming in to replace the injured Simon Lambert and Z. Holub just don't know what to expect from him . Of the remaining away trips Sheffield looks like our best chance , Not taking anything away from the tigers just that Panthers riders are probably better suited riding Sheffield than the other tracks that they still have to visit, as the team stand at the moment I find it hard to see where they are going to pick up any further away points

Tigers will rack up 55+

with Sheffield operating R/R for garrity this we be a lot closer than what people thin k, wouldn't be the biggest shock if panthers got something out of this

Edited by hans fan

Tigers will rack up 55+

There is more chance of Danny King getting a maximum on Saturday... :D

There is more chance of Danny King getting a maximum on Saturday... :D

if you think that best get your money on him.... wink

I'm told Cook informed the BSPA that he either rides in both meetings or none.

looks like none then , out the gb team and because he signed on for the world cup . he cannot ride anywhere else until team gb race on saturday .. sunday @ workington will be his first meeting ..garn cookie laad ..(bit o cumbrian for ya )