British Speedway Forum
LagutaRacingFan

Tigers Vs Panthers - 28/7/16

There is no disputing the loss of Steady was a huge factor in this meeting but that should not detract from the fact that Sheffield should still have won this meeting.

There are currently 3 people who should not be involved with Sheffield

Josh Bates

Nathan Greaves

And whomever is supposedly the team manager

When is the management going to make decent decisions during a meeting? Nathan should never have come out in heat 8 Arthur should have been brought in against Tom Perry and Holub. Arthur at that stage was riding well where as the Peterborough pair had done nothing. A 5-1 at that time would have put the meeting beyond doubt in my opinion.

How Nathan remains in the side let alone takes all his programmed rides is way beyond me

Totally agree couple of changes needed lets see how long it takes....... Didn't I read somewhere that Damien Bates said this week he`s not afraid to axe riders if it strengthens the side`s chances of silverware ?????

Only Panthers fans could moan about being 2nd in the table.

look at the broader picture and you might realise this team as it stands will win nothing. Somerset are 3rd, but that don't make them the 3rd best team in the league!!!
  • Like 1

Totally agree couple of changes needed lets see how long it takes....... Didn't I read somewhere that Damien Bates said this week he`s not afraid to axe riders if it strengthens the side`s chances of silverware ?????

Think uncle Damian will do that? Who would they bring in for Josh, any ideas? As for Greaves what about James Shanes, or is he hooked up elsewhere, know he has quite a lot of grass tracking commitments.

Jack Parkinson Blackburn will be 16 on 2nd September.

Need the change now, not when it's too late!

If we drop both Josh Bates and Nathan Greaves, who do we replace them with.

There is no one out there that I can see could replace Josh, if anyone else can come up with someone that would improve the team then let us know.

James Shanes is a good call, but surely if he was interested then some club would have picked him up by now, and as far as I can see he seems to be more interested in Grass and Long track.

It would appear that most Tigers fans think Greaves should go. Unless he gates there's no way he gets into the points, he just isn't capable of passing anyone, where as Sissis obviously can. Know he's coming back from a serious injury, but the team needs points from the reserves especially now when Simon and Josh, both seem to be struggling for form. Can't wait for Jason Garrity to come back, but again it might take him a few meetings to get back to where he was prior to getting injured.