British Speedway Forum

I don't post on here often but just wanted to say thanks to the Massif. Earlier in the season I was on the verge of stopping going to Foxhall but the combination of the team changes & the noise coming from the back straight stand has made a difference. The atmosphere has certainly improved at Foxhall & with Kevin Long getting involved & recognition from riders & management, I think all those hi-viz wearing, balloon launching musical maestros should take a bow!

Shame the season is nearly over, but hope there are play-offs to make some noise at & it continues next season.

Your name is quite applicable to the shall we say our calamitous attempts of music but as Baldy says grab something to make some noise with and come join us .

I think all those hi-viz wearing, balloon launching musical maestros should take a bow!

Shame the season is nearly over, but hope there are play-offs to make some noise at & it continues next season.

Take a bowl? Where do we take this bowl to and is there anything in it? Is there p&m or part of the Massif Buffet? Are there 100 rocket baboons in there? Ohhhhh, not a bowl but a bow (with an explanation mark after it). Silly me. So, where are we taking this bow? Is it one with an arrow or one like a violin?

24 hand made cup cakes being made for Thursday.

You are always welcome to join us just like everyone is. The more the merrier. It will also be carrying on for the foreseeable future.

Made by your own fair(y) hands of course. No consuming them in the car on the journey this week baldy, like you did last week.

"It will also carry on for the foreseeable future". How foreseeable can you foresee? It takes energy, effort and something else to get something like this going and it takes just as much to keep it rolling. I hope you guys have got that between you.

It also needs someone to help out / takeover the Facebook page as I won't be here much longer. Either that or the FB page winds up after the end of this season.

Or just a brain?

No computer savaloy or moose required. If I can set it up, anyone can.

If your stuck leave the face book to me as long as i have the sign in / password i'm sure i can sort that out for everyone ( seeing as i'm in front of a pc screen all day )

If you want to finish and sort out till the end of the season Macca then by all means pass over to me .

If your stuck leave the face book to me as long as i have the sign in / password i'm sure i can sort that out for everyone ( seeing as i'm in front of a pc screen all day )

If you want to finish and sort out till the end of the season Macca then by all means pass over to me .

Cool.

I can set up multiple orgasms log-ins now so will do. Thanks

I don't rememberf whose idea this Buffet thing was (was it beerhut?) but it has really taken off. Well done guys. It should be a great success.

Has anyone organised, tables, table clothes, candles, waiters and waitresses?

EDIT: Oh and if anyone wants to borrow the mega mega phone, tom tom and pick up some baboons, then please PM me and we can arrange somewhere. Thanks

Edited by macca56

You should be able to act as an Administrator on the Massif FB Page now Pob (as can baldyman)

How do I do that? It doesn't look any different to me.

Just go in as the Massif ratherth an yourself, should work fine. If you need a password, let me know by PM

You can have a go on the Guess the Rider Quiz too?

After your "can pick up drum etc" comment, You not coming tomorrow Macca?

Ps I think it may have been my idea...

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Ratherth?

A massif ratherth? Sounds a bit painful.

You two bar stewards picking up on my fat thumb mistypes now too, lol. I hate you Butler.

Yes, ratherh. It is a Scottish word (just ask The Scotsman), of unknown derivative.

Wiki Words says: "ratherth" - a word of Scottish origin, meaning a very tired or sometimes alcohol influenced version of the word "rather". i.e. "Nae ye werry Willy Wallace, we wud ratherth die fighting these pigs of Edward's Army than shag their missus." This extracted from the adult movie, "Brave Tart" directed by Mel Gibbons.

After your "can pick up drum etc" comment, You not coming tomorrow Macca?

Ps I think it may have been my idea...

I am not planning on coming, no. Not really needed and haven't got any money after following the Witches No. 7 all over the country. Can't contribute to the Buffet, so would be a bit embarrassing and can't blag a freebie tomorrow. Haven't been paid for a couple of months and, have my rearranged meeting with my ex employer at 10:00 am tomorrow, followed by another meeting with Suffolk Constabulary to see if there has been any progress on the Theft & Assault case. So quite a biggie day psychologically tomorrow buddy. I'l get the money for the Fours dvd to you asap, but may have to wait until my pension payment on 23rd if that is ok?

Well done on the Buffet idea. It has really taken off. Just hope the weather doesn't mess it up. Another thing is that I have nog been to a BBQ in tihs country that has been successfully staged outdoors due to the weather. So with the macca luck striking both Cam and Dan in Heat 15's within 48 hours of each other, any connection between me and the Massif Buffet would be negative.

(If you fancy being an Administrator on the BSF Massif Facebook page (currently along with me Pob and Baldy, please PM me your Facebook log-in and I will set you up. )

send me your bank details macca and i will transfer the money over for you to attend with ya mates :) i will even throw in a fiver to buy some party rings!!

• Like 2

send me your bank details macca and i will transfer the money over for you to attend with ya mates :) i will even throw in a fiver to buy some party rings!!

your all heart :approve: