British Speedway Forum

Good summary HT and always pleased to hear your views. Apologies, but I hadn't realised that you joined us for a while as it would have been a privilege to say hello to a true speedway supporting fan.

All the best for now and enjoy the remainder of your season.

echo that.

Good to put a face to a name,shake hands and say hello.

HT is one of my favourite posters. Always insighful and a calming balance.

Love it BeerHut.

If Gavan joins us, he can come along as Clary.

• Like 1

Ok lets have a little look at things shall we .

Who on here 4 months ago would have said with confidence that we would make the play offs ? No one i bet and if you say different your either a liar or completely stark raving mad !!!

We were a disjointed team heading nowhere and looked awful . I think CL and his Team deserve a pat on the back for changing things and turning our season around with the changes they have made . Alot of us have said that they were probarly made a little two late tp make a difference to where we finish but due to other results of other teams we find our selves in the play offs . 3 weeks ago i would have still said we were going to miss out but i'm glad i was proved wrong .

So has the nosiey bunch of nutters on the back straight helped maybe but it has made going to meetings alot more fun . With each passing week there has been more and more interaction between the BSF Massif the crowd and the riders which can only be a good thing. Special praise to Ben Barker always showing his support to us on the back straight .

There is a kind of buzz / feel good factor right now at foxhall . How far can we go in the play offs not sure over two legs we will give any side that is left a good match but are we strong enough to win the whole thing probably not .

• Like 1

Is it any coincidence that as soon as we started doing our stuff the riders seemed to perform better? I would imagine having an audience to entertain and feel some love back has helped along with the changes. It's how I remember speedway being at foxhall through the glory days. And it's totally changed my outlook on speedway since the doom and gloom of a few months back. Thanks guys, big love💗💗💗💗💗

• Like 1

We have an extra week of speedway..... hopefully we will have an extra week after that, and may even make it into October!

All hail King Julian

Superb cakes BTW!

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Like 1

We have an extra week of speedway..... hopefully we will have an extra week after that, and may even make it into October!

All hail King Julian

Superb cakes BTW!

One of the best sights of the night was Sue trying to eat a cake, fill a programme in and do the texting at the same time.

In the end, I held her phone and programme and she had the time it took to run a race to get the cake down her. It was touch and go but a big effort on the last lap saw her come home first.

• Like 4

I did point out that I am female and it was cake....should have been obvious I would do it! :rofl:

Very nice cake it was too, particularly liked the surprise jam inside, was not expecting that at all.

Edited by crazysue
  • Like 1

I did point out that I am female and it was cake....should have been obvious I would do it! :rofl:

Very nice cake it was too, particularly liked the surprise jam inside, was not expecting that at all.

That's why they are the jam surprise cup cakes😁 just when you think they can't get any more sickly, whollop have some jam Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

I didn't hear jam, I just heard cake...brain didn't go any further than that.

Caramel by any chance?

Seriously, it was a gorgeous cake and the jam took it to another dimension. In a way, I am pleased I didn't know about it, made it all the nicer for not knowing/hearing/paying attention.

Caramel by any chance?

Seriously, it was a gorgeous cake and the jam took it to another dimension. In a way, I am pleased I didn't know about it, made it all the nicer for not knowing/hearing/paying attention.

I'm sure my other half will be glad you enjoyed them, she put a fair bit of time and effort in. Plus she makes cakes for part of our living lol. If they were not nice then I would be worried

• Like 2