British Speedway Forum

It's all well and good getting there - it's the getting back in the middle of the night that'll be the problem.

And the diversion signs that start you off but then peter out!!

This is quality sh*t always enjoyed a good soap opera but this even beats that.

When is the next instalment so I can tune in.

• Like 2

Can I still get to yours?

No problem getting to mine or the stadium from here either, apart from the usual traffic round the docks one way system.

You'll have to get past Sheffo first.

(Come on Master Bates!!)

Most days there's a new episode to watch on here but it's become a tad less abusive in the last couple of days so it might go down in the ratings a bit.

• Like 2

Starting to panic about the roadworks, hoping to come down the A14 then return back that way to the Midlands . Is it going to be as bad as it sounds!!!!!!!!!!

Starting to panic about the roadworks, hoping to come down the A14 then return back that way to the Midlands . Is it going to be as bad as it sounds!!!!!!!!!!

What way do you normally come in ? If your coming from the midlands you could come off at the 1st ipswich junction onto the A1156 follow that till you come to A1214 which will take you all the way the the Hospital . Think that the stadium is signposted from there .

Not been for 40 years so can't remember which way I came in last time. Lol. Was just going to follow satnav but will check the A1156 on a map. Thanks

No problem Bruno , if you aint been for 40 that would have probably been the way you go lol .

I'm mighty glad I know Ipswich well that's for sure. I wouldn't like to be trying to get to Foxhall from some of the directions where roadworks are shown on the map without local knowledge.

Good luck with the traffic guys if you don't know your way around. Plan to get there early if you can.

Even though I only live down the road from Ipswich, I really really don't know the Ipswich roads that well. I know two different routes to the hospital (and by consequence, the stadium too) and 2 different routes to the train station and that is it.

I hate driving in Ipswich so much because of all the changes to the road system over the last couple of decades that I avoid it if I can, we don't even go up there for shopping now, preferring to get on a train and go to Norwich.

Even more new faces tonight. Thanks for the good times ladies and gentlemen, and a massif thank you once again to one of, if not the best, Kevin Long

• Like 1

Make that 3 routes I know now to (or from) the stadium.....

• Like 1

With this season now over and a Massif-ly long close season ahead it's now time to start planning how our little band of merry men (and women) can increase the noise levels and improve the atmosphere at Foxhall even more.

Shame it was a bit subdued last night with the anticlimax that was occurring on the track but if we can put an effective team together for 2017 and get them going right from the off a productive season could be on the cards.

It will be interesting to see exactly what Chris Louis is planning on the track improvement front because I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to see a bit more competitive racing with more passing possible for true racers in the team if we don't make the gate.

Personally I don't think the time is yet right to be making too many statements on potential team selection until we know what the agm brings forth as far as rule changes are concerned.

• Like 4

Well I'm not shy in making statements superblue. Danyon is a must and although morten has had a good season by his standard,.bye bye and I also think Jacobs should be thanked and moved on. Brandford a perfect replacement for him. Or maybe another new 3 pointer, one that knows how to stay on would be a bonus.

• Like 1